ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAQ: LEE F1 2011

Citroen DS3 DSport
I traded my PS3 version of this today and bought it on the 360, it is a definite improvement. Graphics are still not great but are better than the PS3. Also bought the Microsoft wireless speed wheel and it works well with this game.

Golf R/Leon FR
Yeah my brother has it on the 360 and the graphics are a lot better. But he has a newer TV than me and mine is 4 years old.

Listerine & Poledo
PS3 will always be boned for multi-format releases.

Too much effort and cost involved to code things to the maximum potential of the console.

Shame, but hey ho.

Oil Burner
Ive just tried to play this online, but the game crashes (ps3) at the start of the race. Pretty frustrating! Any fixes known?

Yeah had that before, were you coming out of the pits?

Yeah it was after a pitstop, came out car went see through, did a few laps, had to go back in as I had a puncture and it went...

Also coming out of the pits the camera stuck on cockpit camera instead of going back to the tv cam.

Annoying but still think the game is quality.

Golf R/Leon FR
I've had the transparent car bug coming out of the pits at Spa, hopefully will be looked into with the 2nd patch.

Street Triple R
Sorry I havent read the whole thread but does anyone know why the replays are so short? or why you cant view the replay from another car?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Just done a league race and when the race started we all ended up in random grid positions so we had to do a rolling start it is rediculous, codemasters need to sort it out!

Race video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just done a league race and when the race started we all ended up in random grid positions so we had to do a rolling start it is rediculous, codemasters need to sort it out!

Race video:

For a serious race like that you would have thought traction control and racing line etc would all be disabled to make it realistic

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf R/Leon FR
The handling is far far better this year. No more spinning out when attacking the kerbs, and you dont get sore fingers trying to get the car round the corners this year. Plus you can actually catch a slide this year.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
After going back onto 2010 last night I realised how much better the handling package is - it was also wierd not using KERS or DRS!

Even though I think the graphics are technically better the overall effect looks poorer, some of the tracks looked gorgeous on 2010 and now have zero interest about them.

Goliath I
It's actually ridiculous how dirty other gamers are online. Get behind you ram you off and you get points off for colliding...

Nobbers

I know. Was playing the Montreal track last night, coming it to the hairpin before the long straight adn got shunted from before... which sent me into the crashing into the back of the leader.

Then continued messages of abuse calling me a drity b*****d etc... I tried explaining but he didnt believe me lol

I know. Was playing the Montreal track last night, coming it to the hairpin before the long straight adn got shunted from before... which sent me into the crashing into the back of the leader.

Then continued messages of abuse calling me a drity b*****d etc... I tried explaining but he didnt believe me lol

I think unless you get a gmae with people who are level 50 or your own mates, its not worth wasting your time TBH.

Goliath I
Question.

Why is Mr Bean my Engineer?

5e0014f4-0b23-b2ab.jpg

Nothing at the mo :(
im in second place.. 50% onlien race..

guy infront spins.. i overtake still on track and get f**king illega overtake.. peice of fking s**t game fck u

Listerine & Poledo
Is there an button that lets you wave angrily at other drivers? Like the Taunt button on Streetfighter and co.?

Seems to have become part of the real F1 2011, so it should probably make it into F1 2012.

Goliath I
I know what you mean, nothing worse than the back markers ignoring the blue flags

'Get out of the f**king way you tarmac hogging b******s!'

Probably waste at least one flashback smashing into one of them out of sheer rage

Listerine & Poledo
The AI doesn't need to react in any way, just have an animation to have your driver gesticulate wildly (maybe a special move button combo that has them flick the bird?).

Golf R/Leon FR
More patch details released today. Glad to hear there are graphic and frame rate improvements for the PS3.

RS Clio 182
Just got a podium in Korea in my first season in the Lotus - have about 41 pts in total now and beating all the lower tier teams - ive only had offers from HRT & Virgin atm which i dont want!

I want to move to a midfield team like Force India - but its not looking like i will get another team offer with just 3 races left?! Dont fancy doing another season in the Lotus hehe...

What offers did people get in their first season?

Golf R/Leon FR
Just got a podium in Korea in my first season in the Lotus - have about 41 pts in total now and beating all the lower tier teams - ive only had offers from HRT & Virgin atm which i dont want!

I want to move to a midfield team like Force India - but its not looking like i will get another team offer with just 3 races left?! Dont fancy doing another season in the Lotus hehe...

What offers did people get in their first season?

Wait until the end of the season mate, I ended up with 38 points in my 1st season with Lotus and got offers from Virgin and HRT. But after Brazil I got an offer from Force India.