ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farewell VirginMedia...

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
1662325749694.png

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Who's CFL? (Is that your provider?)

I really should have fucked off sky and gone for someone much faster but there's only me who's actually bothered about speeds in the house and sky give me enough to game on.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Who's CFL? (Is that your provider?)

I really should have fucked off sky and gone for someone much faster but there's only me who's actually bothered about speeds in the house and sky give me enough to game on.
Community Fibre.

I think it's pretty much London only, but they're installing equipment on telegraph poles all around here, it's fibre from a box at there top of that straight into the house.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
My son's on a TB with VM and is lucky if he gets half that. I had the 350 broadband but binned it after my contract ended. I couldn't get a signal through a plasterboard wall FFS.

Went for 100 mb and there's no noticeable difference except i'm paying £60 less a month for it.

Binning the TIVO package as well in January after this contract ends and just sticking with Broadband. Very average company, but they have a monopoly on cable. Been with them since the NTL days.

To be fair I got a free upgrade from 100-200 Mbps and couldnt notice a difference at home. Not sure I'd need this. 😆

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Community Fibre.

I think it's pretty much London only, but they're installing equipment on telegraph poles all around here, it's fibre from a box at there top of that straight into the house.

I'm with cityfibre in Leeds which is FTTP too. 900mb for £30 a month.

Sky have just called me due to the "current financial crisis" to see if they could reduce my bills on my broadband.

They couldn't get close on the broadband so tried to upsell me TV. My reply of "ooooft, sky? Not given the current financial crisis no......" Didn't seem to go down too well.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I'm ftth but governed by OFNL so i get dry bummed for anything remotely decent