ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So,here we go again already!.Next Caffeine and Machine meet but with another meet also on the same day!

So with the disappointment of C&M only letting people stay for the 3hr time slot,i have found & spoke to another venue that are only 25/30mins away from C&M to have a Morning Coffee/Breakfast meet beforehand then all drive up to Caffeine & Machine after for the afternoon slot from 12pm.

First Meet of the day will be at Farmers Fayre Farm Shop & Restaurant.This shop is beautiful looking shop with great outdoors seating areas and have said no problem to us having a morning meet there.Also this place look to have much better food & drinks!.

Website & Instagram to have a look.

FB_IMG_1627327746775.jpgFB_IMG_1627327705735.jpgScreenshot_20210725-183456_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210725-183448_Instagram.jpg

So the date-Sunday the 5th Sept

Time,well the Farm Shop opens very early but i would say meet 9:30/10:00 then leave 11:30 to get to C&M for 12 or just after.This way it gives us plenty of time to chat to each other & also the choice to do both meets or one or the other.

Thanks

Steve

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So now that it is a confirmed event,time to start the list!..you know what to do👍🏻

Then i can use this to get a good idea on numbers to let Farmers Fayre know,hopefully all should be fine.

1 @MrBlonde

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be there.

After the success and feedback from the last caffiene and machine meet, I was wondering if anyone would like me to take some proper photos of their cars?

Say 10 photos of your car, you'll receive the high res copies etc £10. All of which I will donate to charity? Does CSOS have a dedicated charity?

If that's a bad idea, I apologise. I just had so much positive feedback from the photos from Caffeine and Machine and people asking for the high res versions that I thought I'd offer.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I'll be there.

After the success and feedback from the last caffiene and machine meet, I was wondering if anyone would like me to take some proper photos of their cars?

Say 10 photos of your car, you'll receive the high res copies etc £10. All of which I will donate to charity? Does CSOS have a dedicated charity?

If that's a bad idea, I apologise. I just had so much positive feedback from the photos from Caffeine and Machine and people asking for the high res versions that I thought I'd offer.
I would happily pay that buddy! Your photos were excellent

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff your coming again mate and i dont think its a problem with charging people for high res photos and giving the money to charity,im not sure on the charity tho,would have to speak to admin. @bowen86