ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

J3_SGY

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Awesome day today, Thankyou for organising it @MrBlonde

Thankyou to those of you that put up with me today @frayz @Jekyll @MrBlonde and anyone else who’s forum names I didn’t take.

And it was lovely to finally meet @SharkyUK and your beautiful wife

Yeah fantastic day. Thanks to everyone involved. Nice to put some faces to names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to everyone that made it today,great to meet some of you and no problem at all @Bubbles

We even got a result with the weather,pah Rain!.

Hope all made it home safely and fault free.

I really like Farmers Fayre,great little spot so will keep that in the book for future meets.

Also feel free to post any photos on the thread.

Until CSF22 or the next get together.

Thanks again👏🏻

182 Trophy (396/500)
Great to meet everyone, as above, putting faces to names and thanks to @MrBlonde for organising. My first time attending a meet off forum posts and everyone was very welcoming, so thank you all (y)

IMG_5475.JPGIMG_5477.JPGIMG_5487.JPGIMG_5479.JPGIMG_5533.JPGIMG_5528.JPG

If the owner of CL10 MOD wants to make themselves known to me, I took a few pictures of your car as politely requested by your partner! I don't think they're the best quality, but if you want them I'll upload the set to Google Drive or something and send over a link to download :)

Big thanks again to Andy Lamb for the last minute ticket to C&M.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Not a problem @Ben NBR Cup & yeah shame didnt get to meet,tricky thing with meets when you dont know who is who.

Maybe next time we should post up mug shots with proper names of ourselfs to make it easier to go up to each other 😆

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like it's been a great day, such a shame I couldn't make it, better luck next time!

Reactions: HAP

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Great to meet everyone, as above, putting faces to names and thanks to @MrBlonde for organising. My first time attending a meet off forum posts and everyone was very welcoming, so thank you all (y)

View attachment 1556228View attachment 1556229View attachment 1556230View attachment 1556233View attachment 1556232View attachment 1556231

If the owner of CL10 MOD wants to make themselves known to me, I took a few pictures of your car as politely requested by your partner! I don't think they're the best quality, but if you want them I'll upload the set to Google Drive or something and send over a link to download :)

Big thanks again to Andy Lamb for the last minute ticket to C&M.
Nice meeting you today mate!

Clio 182/Clio 220
What a day!
Thankyou @MrBlonde for organising such a great day was also good to meet some of you,not all..the day went so quick! Apologies to those I didn't speak to.some stunning cars aswell to finally see in the flesh.. my affiliation to renaultsport runs extremely deep but my word @Bubbles the want for the Mercedes is huge!!😍here's to the next one!👍🏻

Clio 220 PH2
Not a problem @Ben NBR Cup & yeah shame didnt get to meet,tricky thing with meets when you dont know who is who.

Maybe next time we should post up mug shots with proper names of ourselfs to make it easier to go up to each other 😆
Yeah definitely mate and let’s be fair there was nearly 40 cars there that’s a lot of people to see lol

haha yes definitely picture of the person and the car they are in.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I don't know about you lot but I've had a fab weekend and this meet at FF and C&M really was the icing on the cake. Many thanks to @MrBlonde for organising and my thanks to everyone who turned up to make it a really enjoyable day.

My only regret is that I didn't get to speak to as many people as I would have liked to, didn't spend as long chatting to some people as I had wanted to, or - indeed - wasn't sure who some of you were! Old age y'see. Thanks to those of you who kindly gave up your time to chat to myself and/or my better half (who also had a great day). In fact, and I quote, she said, "What a great bunch of people they are, I wasn't really sure what to expect!" I shared her sentiments (having not had the pleasure of meeting many of you until this event) and I only wish the time hadn't passed so quickly. I look forward to the next event and expanding the social circle even further.

And it was lovely to finally meet @SharkyUK and your beautiful wife

Well, we aren't technically married yet (hoping to do the civil partnership thing at some point!) but as good as married I guess! Honestly, it was a real pleasure to finally meet you too. After stalking following you for so long online it was great to finally chat with you! :LOL: Absolutely loved the Merc as well... but, and I'm going to be completely honest here, you looked right at home in the GT4. 👌

Fantastic day out, great cars and company! Thanks to all involved. @SharkyUK im in love with your GT4! What a stunning car!

Thank you sir, very kind words and thanks for taking time to chat with us throughout the day. I hope we can catch up again soon. (y)

I quite liked sitting in it and pretending

View attachment 1556181

:LOL: Well, you're welcome to the keys if you fancy a quick spin sometime... (y)

I was kindly offered a sit in it, but I declined. The urge to ‘find’ the money is already ridiculous. As far as I’m concerned it’s the perfect car!

The offer is ongoing and never expires so... :LOL:

Pleasure meeting so many nice folk and having a proper catch up with a few. Way more people Id have liked to have spent more time talking to.
Thanks to everyone who said hi today, great weather and great people.

Mate, I enjoyed the brief chat today and thanks for showing us around your Clio; it really is a credit to you and I love what you've done with it. I hope we can chat further at some point and look forward to seeing the R some day too.

(Just a quick thanks to those who kindly asked if I was alright when I made a hasty turn into the parking layby en-route to C&M. All was fine, I just got cramp in my right calf and foot and was temporarily in a panic as I tried to use my left foot across all three pedals whilst looking for said layby to walk it off! :LOL: Appreciate the concern!)

Ok - I have a few pics which I'd like to share (and I'll put them on Insta at some point too). One slight issue is that some idiot, who shall remain nameless, forgot to pack spare batteries and didn't charge the battery that was already in his camera. Hence I didn't get half as many pics as I had hoped or wanted. My apologies if I wasn't able to photograph your car (I didn't even photograph my own for once) but I'm sure most people are covered thanks to the pics already in circulation.

Here are a few from FF...

51429153985_1afd0e3dcc_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51429154030_a84bbee199_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51428419913_4ef971fc90_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51428180781_f52f00a568_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51427426067_311f2bfb5e_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51427426107_4120b92a88_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51428930899_cb14cd0ff6_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51429154290_30b501aabb_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51428181066_fa5fa53b91_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

51427426342_0f9db0f8d4_k.jpgFF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Even tho we have had a good couple of meets at Caffeine and Machine,i dont think i will arrange anymore there.I think time to explore and find new venues destinations.Im looking into something thats a bit more central or down south and also something for the south east ie,Suffolk & Norfolk.Possibly something on the sea as there are some great little spots.Obvs prob wont be till next year now.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Even tho we have had a good couple of meets at Caffeine and Machine,i dont think i will arrange anymore there.I think time to explore and find new venues destinations.Im looking into something thats a bit more central or down south and also something for the south east ie,Suffolk & Norfolk.Possibly something on the sea as there are some great little spots.Obvs prob wont be till next year now.
Agreed mate. Be nice to go somewhere new. I’m happy to link up my mates place in Northampton. Which is pretty central I think, but to be honest I’d drive most places to a Clio meet if it’s as good as the last couple!

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Gutted missed this, spent all day Saturday cleaning the car for it to sit in the garage again. Look forward to hearing updates on the next one. Looked like a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't make Farmers Fayre (Childcare) and then I was even late to C&M. I met one or two members which was great but missed the rest of you. I was also parked pretty far away from any other clio.

Anyway, here's a selection of my photos. Rushed and in the harsh light so not the best.

Bowz_Media-521.jpg

Bowz_Media-522.jpgBowz_Media-523.jpgBowz_Media-524.jpgBowz_Media-525.jpgBowz_Media-526.jpgBowz_Media-527.jpgBowz_Media-528.jpgBowz_Media-529.jpgBowz_Media-530.jpg

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Bowz_Media-531.jpgBowz_Media-532.jpgBowz_Media-533.jpgBowz_Media-534.jpg

Aaron (not sure of his forum name?!) grabbed me and took advantage of a mini shoot for a donation to charity (I have the charity receipt with date)... Great example which Aaron pointed out was credit to the forum owner Olly(?)

Bowz_Media-535.jpgBowz_Media-536.jpgBowz_Media-537.jpgBowz_Media-538.jpgBowz_Media-539.jpg

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry those images are HUGE!

Thanks again @MrBlonde for organising. I agree with the above I think it's time to trial another venue.

Also if you want to see more images, @bowz_media and @bowen_7r on instagram.

Thanks

Clio 182/Clio 220

View attachment 1556228View attachment 1556229View attachment 1556230View attachment 1556233View attachment 1556232View attachment 1556231

Big thanks again to Andy Lamb for the last minute ticket

Well, I don't know about you lot but I've had a fab weekend and this meet at FF and C&M really was the icing on the cake. Many thanks to @MrBlonde for organising and my thanks to everyone who turned up to make it a really enjoyable day.

My only regret is that I didn't get to speak to as many people as I would have liked to, didn't spend as long chatting to some people as I had wanted to, or - indeed - wasn't sure who some of you were! Old age y'see. Thanks to those of you who kindly gave up your time to chat to myself and/or my better half (who also had a great day). In fact, and I quote, she said, "What a great bunch of people they are, I wasn't really sure what to expect!" I shared her sentiments (having not had the pleasure of meeting many of you until this event) and I only wish the time hadn't passed so quickly. I look forward to the next event and expanding the social circle even further.

Well, we aren't technically married yet (hoping to do the civil partnership thing at some point!) but as good as married I guess! Honestly, it was a real pleasure to finally meet you too. After stalking following you for so long online it was great to finally chat with you! :LOL: Absolutely loved the Merc as well... but, and I'm going to be completely honest here, you looked right at home in the GT4. 👌

Thank you sir, very kind words and thanks for taking time to chat with us throughout the day. I hope we can catch up again soon. (y)

:LOL: Well, you're welcome to the keys if you fancy a quick spin sometime... (y)

The offer is ongoing and never expires so... :LOL:

Mate, I enjoyed the brief chat today and thanks for showing us around your Clio; it really is a credit to you and I love what you've done with it. I hope we can chat further at some point and look forward to seeing the R some day too.

(Just a quick thanks to those who kindly asked if I was alright when I made a hasty turn into the parking layby en-route to C&M. All was fine, I just got cramp in my right calf and foot and was temporarily in a panic as I tried to use my left foot across all three pedals whilst looking for said layby to walk it off! :LOL: Appreciate the concern!)

Ok - I have a few pics which I'd like to share (and I'll put them on Insta at some point too). One slight issue is that some idiot, who shall remain nameless, forgot to pack spare batteries and didn't charge the battery that was already in his camera. Hence I didn't get half as many pics as I had hoped or wanted. My apologies if I wasn't able to photograph your car (I didn't even photograph my own for once) but I'm sure most people are covered thanks to the pics already in circulation.

Here are a few from FF...

View attachment 1556253FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556254FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556255FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556256FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556257FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556258FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556259FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556260FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556261FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr

View attachment 1556262FF+C&M Meet by Andy Eder, on Flickr
Some great shots mate! What's your instagram handle please?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks to all who made it a great day. I also agree that C&M has served its purpose for now anyway.

Who does N2 BDK belong to?

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Lovely photos guys,

Do you lot mind if I use them for the business page at all?

I really need to invest in a decent camera but these dam clios take all the hard earned.