ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fastest MK1 172 , MK2 172 or Cup

CTR EK9 turbo

"i would like to say. the mk1 16v is the fastest of all.... any arguements please come back after uve raced nick read... thank you"

Easy prey! ;)

MK1 LOOKS BETTER MK2 LOOKS EXCATLY THE SAME AS A 1.2 EXCEPT FOR THE ALLOYS AND A LITTLE WIRE MESH AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FRONT SPOILER,MK1 GOES BETTER,COSTS LESS INSURANCE,RIDES BETTER ,,OF COURSE IM BIASED,AND DO I CARE IF IT ONLY PRODUCES 166 BHP NOT 170 ITS THE SAME FOR ALL CARS,, 0-60 IN 6.6 IS BLOODY QUICK AND A TON IN 18 ,WHILST STILL DOING 37MPG WITH THE AIR CON ON,DO I CARE IF IVE LOST 4 BHP?? NOPE,MOST OF THE MODDED CLIOS HAVE LOST THE SAME BY ADDING AN INDUCTION KIT ANYWAY!!,PREVIOUS VTS EXPERIENCE:)

TAKE THE SPARE WHEEL/TOOLS OUT OF A MK1 AND I REKON IT WOULD BE BANG ON WITH A CUP!

cerbera u like it then.. mines rapid but it attracts all sorts...

had some fat scrag today in some crappy peugeot 205 thing white prob a grd or sommit basically slowing right down in the right hand lane of a dual c even though he was turning right and there was a lane to turn into..i dont know what the scrag was doing but i undertook him anyway... looked at him just before he got hes turd out my way and he was laughing... i just stared at him.. he must of thought he was cool even though hes car does 50 top end and cost 300 quid and got in my way for 5 secs.. NOB ed

(Sorry Rant) hehe

had some guy in some brand new Audi tdi thing quite big today blacked out windows, well he shot off after me coming out from the Gym, anyway let him past for a while then decided to give chase.. next rd about he shoots off i undertake him with both the passenger and him watching as i fly past..quite comedy really cus he was gunning it, i bounced off the limiter in 2nd cus i was watching their faces, lol its nuts the clio, some guy near me with a VR4 250bhp held him off till 5th gear... he didnt look as he passed + the bird was with me weighs 8stone hehe..