ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fasthost.co.uk

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
right i no this is abit random but any1 got a website hosted by fasthosts.co.uk

ive got a problem basicly my password doesnt work and i cant log into my account have no idear y

there forgot password system is down so ive been put on hold on the phone when i started was position number 58 1hour and 52 min later im position 17 startin to take the piss abit lol

just wonderin if any1 else is hostin a site with them and if they have had any problems wih there very poor customer service which is 24/7 and ment to reply to emails within 2 hours lol
bloody hell aye

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
lol
pm me some details plz bud :)

tell ya its all s**t music but atleast they keep changin the song lol

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
nah thats half the problem if im on the phone another 25min think it will have cost me £70 at 35p a min

at number 10 now

startin to get abit of a joke

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
lol ok cheers

i got cut off at 3 hours at postion 9 im well not happy

might drive to glocester and park my car in there servers c how they like that one
only hour 35 min from mine so i cud of done it in the time ive been on the phone
grrrr

lalalalalala keep smilin

Tesla MP3 2021
I am sorry but you waited 3 hours on hold, you need your head seing to lol.

I use telivo.com

335i M SPORT!!!!
i have fasthosts has had a security breech, all password are being reset...

Email I received yesterday

Dear Customer, We wrote to you on 18th October 2007 advising that you change all of the passwords on your Fasthosts accounts (including control panel, FTP, database and email), in order to prevent any unauthorised account access following the network intrusion we previously communicated.

Whilst we have found the vulnerability that caused this issue, and have instigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our current security, we also advised you to change your control panel, FTP and email passwords as a precaution.

Today we have been made aware that a small number of our customers who did not change their passwords have experienced a compromise to their FTP space.

As a result, in order to totally protect all of our customers, we have today implemented an automatic password change for every control panel, FTP or SQL password that was not previously reset.

In 10 days time we will also reset all unchanged email passwords.

To ensure complete security when communicating your new passwords to you, we will first take the stringent measure of sending the new control panel password via Royal Mail. Once you have received your new control panel password, you will then be able to go into your control panel and immediately change your FTP, SQL and email passwords. Please note that the email password reminder system will not work from the time you receive this mail, to the time you log in with your new control panel password.

If you have already changed your control panel password, you will still need to go into your control panel and change ALL the FTP, SQL and email passwords associated with your accounts that haven’t already been changed.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER SHOULD YOU TRY TO REUSE ANY OF YOUR OLD PASSWORDS

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our customers and for the security of their websites and data. Unfortunately, an automatic password change is the only way of ensuring that all of our customers are totally secure.

If you have any questions relating to this, please contact our Customer Support team on 0870 888 3600 or customersupport@fasthosts.co.uk, and they will be more than happy to help you. Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.Yours sincerely, The Fasthosts Team

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
My website is down too, even tho i have changed all the passwords weeks ago!

Have to wait now till new ones come in the post!

Wonder how much money we've lost over the past 2 days so far!!!!!!!!

Luckily the ftp password still works! Fasthosts are fukin clampits!

www.i-modish.co.uk

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
i have fasthosts has had a security breech, all password are being reset...

Email I received yesterday

Dear Customer, We wrote to you on 18th October 2007 advising that you change all of the passwords on your Fasthosts accounts (including control panel, FTP, database and email), in order to prevent any unauthorised account access following the network intrusion we previously communicated.

Whilst we have found the vulnerability that caused this issue, and have instigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our current security, we also advised you to change your control panel, FTP and email passwords as a precaution.

Today we have been made aware that a small number of our customers who did not change their passwords have experienced a compromise to their FTP space.

As a result, in order to totally protect all of our customers, we have today implemented an automatic password change for every control panel, FTP or SQL password that was not previously reset.

In 10 days time we will also reset all unchanged email passwords.

To ensure complete security when communicating your new passwords to you, we will first take the stringent measure of sending the new control panel password via Royal Mail. Once you have received your new control panel password, you will then be able to go into your control panel and immediately change your FTP, SQL and email passwords. Please note that the email password reminder system will not work from the time you receive this mail, to the time you log in with your new control panel password.

If you have already changed your control panel password, you will still need to go into your control panel and change ALL the FTP, SQL and email passwords associated with your accounts that haven’t already been changed.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER SHOULD YOU TRY TO REUSE ANY OF YOUR OLD PASSWORDS

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our customers and for the security of their websites and data. Unfortunately, an automatic password change is the only way of ensuring that all of our customers are totally secure.

If you have any questions relating to this, please contact our Customer Support team on 0870 888 3600 or customersupport@fasthosts.co.uk, and they will be more than happy to help you. Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.Yours sincerely, The Fasthosts Team

omg i didnt get an email grrrrr cheers for this

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
I am sorry but you waited 3 hours on hold, you need your head seing to lol.

I use telivo.com

lol only cus there was no other way plus i just had it on loud spker

by the pc so i cud hear when i was gettin to position 1 lol but that never happend