ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fave things about the 182

Boxster S

Im picking mine up in just under 2 weeks and cant wait to get it run in!! Just waved bye bye to my Ibiza Cupra and have an auto 1.6 Almera in the mean time...

Loads of people seem to have gripes with the 182s (build quality etc) but what is everybodys favorite thing?

Yaris Hybrid

I like the stealth of the thing. Most people in flash cars have no idea what it is and I just love it when I pull their pants down.

CTR

Looks are good - twin exhausts and the RS bodykit get you attention from most people, and the ones that dont notice will do as soon as you get your foot down!

Only just escaped from 3 years in an Astra - to go from something like that to a car that genuinely grabs attention is KEWL!

182 Cup, (2nd one)

When the 182 cup gets traction in second with 98 ron between 5000 n 6500 rpm.I have driven a 911 but the clio in the power bands with traction(by your self in the car) realy pulls like a b*****d.

[Edited by charlie b on 16 May 2005 at 3:10pm]

Quote: Originally posted by charlie b on 16 May 2005

when the 182 cup gets traction in second with 98 ron between 5000 n 6500 rpm I have driven a 911 but in the power bands with traction(by your self in the car) it realy pulls like a b*****d.
??????eh

tiTTy & SV650

the reflection of its mean face from the car in front just before I drop a gear and blast past them....

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by msa182 on 16 May 2005

cruise control(still working), 36-38 mpg on motorway at speed and
colour.

If I had one - that would be the bestest part.

Mini Cooper S sport

Love the handling best, but also the cruise control, xenons, the seats, the twin tail pipes and the overall looks..

89 Supra Turbo

i think the way that it responds when you start to push it hard down the narrow b roads and and peoples faces when you blow them away. just got new pipes what yawl think youll have to look at my profile on clio sport:devilish:

i love the stealthiness too... really shocks ppl wen u leave em behind. and love the surge of power wen u go past 5k rpm

Seat Leon FR Tdi

Quote: Originally posted by 3012 on 17 May 2005

i love the stealthiness too... really shocks ppl wen u leave em behind. and love the surge of power wen u go past 5k rpm
Have to agree fully with you, the car turns from a sedate little city car into an absolute animal, all with a push of that little accelerator pedal. va va voom!!!

DC5

The permanent smile you have on your face when driving it! :D

[Edited by Bezza4 on 17 May 2005 at 12:13pm]