ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Favourite Car pic you've taken?

182 Trophy 019/500
y9m7o5.jpg

Ph1 172 & others
Well its not really a clio and theres not much of a car but here's the best pic i have on this computer. Edited in PS aswell

dogmg.jpg

ive couldnt only put one up as ive got loads...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 54
  Renaultsport Clio 182
I thought I recognised your car from somewhere Paul. I got a couple of snaps of it the night before FiTP back in May...

P5140101.jpg

P5140103.jpg

One of the cars that made me go Renaultsport :)

Orange 182
Got too many to choose from for my Arctic 182 but this is nice:

web_KIF_0381.JPG

Best I've taken of my mates Furbie VRS:

web_IMG_1204.JPG

And probably best so far of my new Inferno beauty:

web_IMG_4007.JPG

3 MPS
Josh27 said:
I thought I recognised your car from somewhere Paul. I got a couple of snaps of it the night before FiTP back in May...

P5140101.jpg

P5140103.jpg

One of the cars that made me go Renaultsport :)

thats cool , to see pics that i didn,t take or know about , nice one, what did u have before then?

No pic's of my cars, as other people tend to take them. But a few from my collection......a bit different from most....but you must be bored of looking at Clio's right?

One of my all time faves - the colour of the car, the quality of the image :)

IMG_5490.jpg

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

The Aston Martin test car - just prior to it's release.

cs4.jpg

cs5.jpg

cs6.jpg

cs7.jpg

cs8.jpg

cs9.jpg

Shame I cant give you sound on this one :)

cs10.jpg

1.6 16v
This is my favorite at the mo,

afca9a9d.gif

But have loads more motorsport ones on my dads computer. One that comes to mind at the one is rossi at donington park. I love that one

Will post it up soon!!

Renaultsport Clio 182
paul g said:
thats cool , to see pics that i didn,t take or know about , nice one, what did u have before then?

Before the 182, I had a 106 GTi for 18 months. And before that a Fiesta 1.25 Mk5 with Zetec-S bits on etc. Stayed at the Travel Inn (or whatever it was called?!) the night before FiTP with the UKFN lot...that's where I got those couple of pics your motor :)