ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2009 - Whos going ?

ST
Pettsi...hotel, me and you HI!!

IF me and the other Scottish trouble makers are heading down next year, the only place to party the night before will be with us..

172 cup
Ill deffo be going down again next year (09) think Ill go down the day before though and stay in a hotel, didnt fancy the 6/7 hour round trip in one day :S

Hopefully I wont get a speeding ticket this time either

172 cup
It'd be good if we could arrange something more club orientated next year - this year was slightly naff and that was the feedback from a lot of people - we turned up and no one was to be scene, only saw a couple of CS members the whole day

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

IF me and the other Scottish trouble makers are heading down next year, the only place to party the night before will be with us..

"we are the party"

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Think I'll go, if I can convince the Riz to come. Worth it to see Ali's Jew face.

1 Series Coupe

Could be interesting! ;) Let me know where you lot are planning to stay!

clio 1.2 16v,
any one heading up from oxford ish way, or actually its too soon pm nearer the time!!

i want doggy cs things

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Obliged to be really :)

Im praying for a less breezy day next year :)

ST
"we are the party"

AJR party liaison.

Think I'll go, if I can convince the Riz to come. Worth it to see Ali's Jew face.

I'll make love to your mouf while Ali gives you a reach around..

Could be interesting! ;) Let me know where you lot are planning to stay!

Indeed..did you see last years pics of the 'night before'? LOL

Im going aslong as my best Pal ALAN is coming with me !!!

Dean, Hi, bring your pal Colin again, i love that boy!! So handsome!

ITB BG 182
Yea i will be deffo going. And i will be able to drive my own car this year aswell as organising the nottingham lot.

Si

RS Clio 172
i'll be coming providing they don't move it to the 14th. :D can't have it clashing with the isle of wight fest :(