ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari SUV shocker

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
oh dear thats wrong like the porshe SUV pointless, ill have the viper ACR tho ;)

Wrong like the Porsche SUV? Whats wrong about it? The Cayenne was a very sucessful project which in turn, Paid for the development of the Carrera GT, And made Porsche into the most profitable motor company.

Porsche simply cannot rely on people just buying their 911 Range, They need to enter other avenues to make money. After all these are business' And business' make money.

The Porsche 959 Flopped, and nearly cost the company! The couldnt afford another flop, So they explored other avenues, To great sucess!

Ferrari aren't exactly doing brilliantly financially, They need to make more money, This is the perfect answer. Every footballer/Rich b*****d/Lottery winner/Chav with money will put their name down purely because of the badge.

End of the day, I would love it Ferrari just kept bringing out a few cars a year, It would help keep their heritage and make them more special.
However, Money provails in this day and age, And I am sure that Ferrari are willing to risk a "tiny" bit of their heritage to make a few million.

Supercar companies simply cannot rely on just make supercars alone, They need bread and butter income to fund supercar developments.

Look @ Lambo, They just released pure, unplugged supercars, And in the end they ahd to get bought out by the sensible Germans, Who in turn have so much financially back up they can afford to simply make supercars.

Very wise financial/business Move by Ferrar IMO.

oh dear thats wrong like the porshe SUV pointless, ill have the viper ACR tho ;)

Wrong like the Porsche SUV? Whats wrong about it? The Cayenne was a very sucessful project which in turn, Paid for the development of the Carrera GT, And made Porsche into the most profitable motor company.

Porsche simply cannot rely on people just buying their 911 Range, They need to enter other avenues to make money. After all these are business' And business' make money.

The Porsche 959 Flopped, and nearly cost the company! The couldnt afford another flop, So they explored other avenues, To great sucess!

Ferrari aren't exactly doing brilliantly financially, They need to make more money, This is the perfect answer. Every footballer/Rich b*****d/Lottery winner/Chav with money will put their name down purely because of the badge.

End of the day, I would love it Ferrari just kept bringing out a few cars a year, It would help keep their heritage and make them more special.
However, Money provails in this day and age, And I am sure that Ferrari are willing to risk a "tiny" bit of their heritage to make a few million.

Supercar companies simply cannot rely on just make supercars alone, They need bread and butter income to fund supercar developments.

Look @ Lambo, They just released pure, unplugged supercars, And in the end they ahd to get bought out by the sensible Germans, Who in turn have so much financially back up they can afford to simply make supercars.

Very wise financial/business Move by Ferrar IMO.

I have always thought you were a bit of a tool because of your avatar, but I agree with everything you just said :D

It's perhaps inevitable that Ferrari might build such a car :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
LOL, Thanks, I think.

Grown out of that stage no :) Sold that car about 2 years ago, I'd be lieing if i said i didn't miss it, But In a way im happier with my metro.

I had a Metro GTa :D I used to think it was rapid LOL. It wasn't so rapid when I spun it and snapped the nearside front wheel off though :(