ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new bits on the 182..*pics*

Hey guys bit of an update..

Over the last week ive fitted some brembo Max discs which are a big improvement over brembo HC's, 4 new pirelli pzero nero's which at first i thought were terrible, but after a few miles there now really good.

Also had a bit of a play with some carbon bit's, looks good IMO hard to tell its imitation unless you stare at it.

Also got my H&R's another 7mm lower, however still considering putting the rear seats back in to get it to how i'd like as it wont be seeing the track until next March now.

Also fitted some black xenon headlights from a 172, probably the best mod ive done, IMO the silver ones that 182 come with just look faded..

Anyway, few pictures of that little lot..

car looks higher on my driveway than it is and please excuse the dirt it's done about 40 miles after being cleaned - and the calipers are gold because of the heat the brake's generate, they were silver :|

DSCN2677.jpg

DSCN2680.jpg

DSCN2681.jpg

DSCN2683.jpg

DSCN2684.jpg

DSCN2682.jpg

Thanks for looking, not sure whats next tbh

silvervisions? different colour on the calipers? mk3 renault sport badges?

Think i'm going to have to get some more silvervisions, it does currently have some but orang is starting to show through the silver :(

Mk3 renault badge is deffinetly on the card's and the calipers will probably go back to silver i think.. no other colour will go with anything else really.

Carbon fog surrounds and a new fog light are a deffinet :cool:

mk3 golf gti
looks awesome, love those seats. agree with the p zero comments, when i first got them i wasnt sure but once they bed in they are as good as pe2s in my opinion!

looks mint yeah reckon it needs a 197 rs bagde . were or who done the front diamond ?

I did the diamond myself, its carbon fibre film, but honestly its very difficult to see unless you stare it, took me about 40 minutes. I reckon i could knock up a few for a small fee if anyone's interested :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
that looks pretty much perfect, black headlights look so much better!

that looks pretty much perfect, black headlights look so much better!

Finally someone who can see the beneficial difference :cool:

fil_b - I went from plain brembo HC's to brembo MAX HC's (the grooved ones) and they seem alot better:cool:

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i got ds pads to go on my car but want new discs

last grooved i had eat pads on my corsa

so i am thinking of getting the max for mine

i have ds2500's and the extra 50 pounds for the disks is worth it, work well together

What corsa did you have, dont want to ruin my thread - i've had two.. pics below :)

DSCN0946.jpg

DSCN1245.jpg

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
the siver ones loosk like a chpas who lived by me

looks like you made my mind up on the discs lol

was a corsa c i had with black diamond pads n discs (grooved and drilled)

they eat pads they did

172 /megane cab
I did the diamond myself, its carbon fibre film, but honestly its very difficult to see unless you stare it, took me about 40 minutes. I reckon i could knock up a few for a small fee if anyone's interested :)

yup me pm how much if you want

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate, rear height is spot on as it is! If you keep going lower it'll start to skip when you give it some in the twisties.

Black Gold Trophy
Alright rob I remember your corsas from corsasport, you probably remember mine... Arden blue sport with BBS rims?

Your clio looks spot on, I've been wanting some black 172 xenons for my 182 for ages!... I would speak to jamesstone about some carbon fog surrounds if I were you, I've got the streamline ones, I'm not convinced they are very good to be honest!

Alright rob I remember your corsas from corsasport, you probably remember mine... Arden blue sport with BBS rims?

Your clio looks spot on, I've been wanting some black 172 xenons for my 182 for ages!... I would speak to jamesstone about some carbon fog surrounds if I were you, I've got the streamline ones, I'm not convinced they are very good to be honest!

yeah i do remember yours mate from CS :)

I got offered a swap so couldnt resist, have got a bit of scratching you see on alot of them on but a bit of wetsanding should remove that.

ive read quite a few posts about streamline products and not fitting all that well.

bic

Land Rover Discovery
ive read quite a few posts about streamline products and not fitting all that well.

news to me . . . All our products are trial fitted prior to despatch, we are only a phone call away to any customers with any problems when fitting products

BMW M5 & E36
The best colour! Any reasoning other than cost behind the 195 tyres? Looking well though! Come and wash mine?

Z4
I agree, definitely the best colour ;)

How much cash do 172 black xeons go for? I think that's probably my next mod.

I would say get a carbon front splitter and carbon insert for the rear bumper and you're laughing mate

news to me . . . All our products are trial fitted prior to despatch, we are only a phone call away to any customers with any problems when fitting products

Just going off what ive heard, for example, mirror caps having to pack them out with foam at the bottom to make them fit ? i like the products, this just puts me off