ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few new pics of my monaco blue 172

RB 182 cup
well had the week off so took a few pics due to fitting my new splitter and exhaust

hopefully should have some new wheels should be coming will put some pics up once there on, not sure if they will suit the car but they will do my for track days etc

DSCF2366.jpg

DSCF2369.jpg

DSCF2371.jpg

DSCF2359.jpg

DSCF2356.jpg

DSCF2342.jpg

DSCF2349.jpg

DSCF2353.jpg

DSCF2339.jpg

Ultra Red 197
Re: few new pics of my mionaco blue 172

By far the best colour 172. If I was to go out and purchase one, it would be the Monaco Blue.

Looks great! - I've got a week off next week so mine will be undergoing a 'buffing' so the speak.

I think a Saxo's followed you... :S

O

omfglol

Re: few new pics of my mionaco blue 172

monaco ftw, loving the last shot with the lights on, good stuff

RSC 172
Great! You guys are so lucky to get those wheels in 16" compared to 15" we got here in OZ.

I reckon they suit the car to the tits especially when lowered!

RB 182 cup
thanks for the comments

wheels should hopefully be coming tomorrow there speedline 2118's not sure if there gunna look right but will soon find out

loving the first and last pic :) car looks sweet mate. is it lowered? im tempted to go on the look out for some turini's however its pic's like these that make me like the standard wheels more!

leon cupra R
ahwell was getting them wheels for my monaco looks like ill have to get sumit else lol

mint car 2 matey

RB 182 cup
wheels have arrived today will post some pics up later when i put the tyres on and get them fitted, they look lush lol