ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics - down 80mm on willy wheels

Chocolate Bar™
just some taster pics before she goes off to the bodyshop to be repaired and smoothed. wheels are a perfect fit, with the only problem being the rear centre caps. cant for the life of me get them to stay on - as the brass centre of the drum sticks out too far. no idea what i can do, so will end up gluing it on lol

enjoy :)

0365.gif

0366.gif

0367.gif

Chocolate Bar™
thanks, think it looks loads better than the black wheels, the tyres are awesome a well :)

6/468 17poo
Im so glad someones opted for 15's on a mk2 look so much better!!sorry if other people have already got 15's, when a mk2 arrives on my drive on goes the 15" supperlegs!
Nice work!
Ryan

Chocolate Bar™
i'm having my front bumper smoothed, and i'm having the damage repaired from that bloody range rover, also having the clio badge removed from the boot :)

beat junkie- 15's are defo the way forward ;)

GT, Valver, BMW
good choice of wheels mate really suit the car and like you say deffinetly better than the black ones :cool:

Chocolate Bar™
yeah they look a lot bigger than the other ones, prob gonna get a polished lip on em, might even give em a full refurb due to some bubbling on the surface.

Chocolate Bar™
you should they're really nice. havent got any pics, but these have got turini centre caps and it really sets them off :)

Chocolate Bar™
sorry mate only got them rather crappy ones. as i said i'll grab some proper ones on my gf's 8mega pixel when its out the bodyshop :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
looks mint middo - willy rims suit your car :)

Can you still get over humps/bumps with 15s?

Chocolate Bar™
i can get over humps no problem, just have to go slowly or your head goes through the roof lol

Chocolate Bar™
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Nice...really surprised they even fit on!

me too! put them on at the local tyre centre, and they had to lower it down bit by bit so i can see whether it would scrape anywhere.

half way through they ended up sending me outside so they could get it done in peace :(

Chocolate Bar™
dont think so, in all honesty i have no idea and will have to have a check later. the picture is quite misleading as its on a slight slope as normally the car sits pretty much level which is how i like it :)

Beetle
ah that'll be why then, thought it looked a bit higher at the front. centre caps look smart:cool: are they the ones that you had trouble with on the rear??

Cam

182 Cup
middo, what suspension set up you got?? the car looked ace at the stoke meet, shame about that damn range rover. Glad your gettin it sorted now, you keeepin those wheels on for a while???

Chocolate Bar™
yeah mate these wheels should be staying for some time cause i love them, and as i said the fit is perfect. sits right on the edge of the arches where i want them.

going to have them fully refurbed later in the year, probably with a polished lip. the centre caps are turini ones, but ive had to glue them in. not the best idea but looks much better than the standard ones imo. suspension is fk highsports.