ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics - down 80mm on willy wheels

Chocolate Bar™
makavelli said:
lookin good mark :D pm me wen its back from the garage and i will pay a little visit and we can get some piccies

definatly! i'm trying to find a good spot to take some arty pictures, pretty hard when you live in stoke lol!

firey - forgot to mention, suspension set up is fk highsports down 80mm

Chocolate Bar™
definetely. took 5 hours there, but only 3 to get back when avoiding the motorways which was weird. my emissions light came on during the trip back and scared the shite out of me lol. i didnt even have my manual so i didnt have a clue what it was :)

Chocolate Bar™
fred measured if off his as 85mm approximately. ive measured it against the car next door (standard 1.2) and its just over the 80mm mark, but obviously it varies from car to car.

Chocolate Bar™
I'm thinking of getting em refurbed with a polished lip, what do people reckon, anthracite or keep em silver?

Chocolate Bar™
really? i'm not sure. the polished lip would look better when done in anthracite, but im not sure whether it'd look as good. will have to have a go at photoshopping them lol

Beetle
i dont think anthracite would suit your car to be honest (imo). your last wheels looked good 'cos they were black on black, these willy wheels look great silver:approve: polished lip would be :cool:

Chocolate Bar™
thats the way im thinking at the mo. will probably keep them silver in all honesty because i'm really liking them :) almost look standard issue with the centre caps.