ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my clio

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
alrite folks, not put up any pics of my car on this yet, just thot id stick some and see what you all think :) lots and lots of stuff gona be happening in the next few months with a bit luck but this is how she sits atm :)
any C+C welcome

24092009279.jpg

24092009280.jpg

26092009286.jpg

Cheers
Stu

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Really like that mate :) Very nice!

EDIT: Clubclio? Yeh hate it what a shed.

ibiza cupra
nice motor mate, shame about the stickers lol
oh what are the flag type graphics on your door shuts in the last pic.

Black Gold Trophy
looks good, loving the 'gangsta lean' on the front seats! lol! Maybe paint all the plastic trim gloss black to match the wheels?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers for the good comments guys :) the "flag type graphics" is just checker round my door
only pic i can find is and old one but u get the idea lol

shanes2.jpg

its lowerd 40mm atm, going 60 soon hopefully, want coileys but cant afford them lol

ive smoothed a set of bumpers off, i.e. taken the lines out the back and smoothed fog surrounds in and taken out the number plate recess, and im gona try fit a 182 lower grill into it. and i wouldent mind a set of porsche wheels with a bit stretched rubber but ill wait and see :p got a cup spoiler on the way for it and im trying to wire in electric windows to use my 172 door cards, but it doesnt seem to be workin lol im not too sure what ill do after that, ill see what i can think of, will try smooth the badges and lock out my boot at some point aswell. Heres my smoothed bumpers and side strips just now, not been modified for the 182 lower grill yet tho

07092009185.jpg

hope you like :) cheers for the good feedback ;)

Cheers
Stu

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks like you're going all out with it mate. Hope it goes well, Really like the car, checker graphics are quite cool actually. See what you meant in my thread about being quite similar to mine :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks like you're going all out with it mate. Hope it goes well, Really like the car, checker graphics are quite cool actually. See what you meant in my thread about being quite similar to mine :)

aye alot of the bits are the same :) not really spending alot of money on it either, i get alot of bits pretty cheap and i do all the work myself so just seeing how far i can take it really lol cant insure much else atm, even with a years ncb so im gona keep her for anotehr year and see what happens :rasp:

ibiza cupra
i like it mate. and the chequed door shuts are different and i quite like them too. makes it unique, top work.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i like it,

love what youve done with the bumpers, was that hard??
if you want to make a guide id give you free loving! lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers guys! and was kinda just trial and error with the bumpers lol, duno if i done it the right way but just used a soldering iron to melt bits of plastic i cut from another bumper in it then coverd it in fibreglass/filler not on the car the now so i duno how well it will hold up..but if i have extra time i may write something up haha

looks really good so far mate, iv got exactly the same model and colour etc.. have a look at mine on my thread, iv done mine on a budget, but not sure how much to lower, iv probably got enough for coils, but i dont want to throw it away on something i dont need, what make springs is yours on?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
got a couple of little things recently, cup spoiler and lowerd at the back 60 with pi shocks and springs, doesnt really look lower than it was before tho :( either going to put the front springs on my standerd shocks or get some ph2 hubs from the scrappys as the bolt spacings diff on the new shocks. enough blab heres some pics :) and i know i havent wired up the back lights properly yet ;)

27102009332.jpg

27102009333.jpg

any ideas C+C welcome ;)

Cheers
Stu

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
A cliosport.net sticker would look so much better :) Very nice ph1 though! Ph2 door strips next maybe?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
lol! cheers for comments guys, i have a club clio and clio sport one on the back ;) haha and i had ph2 strips but sold them to my mate cause ive got smoothed ones to go on, aswell as smooth bumpers when i get round to finishing...altho ive just started attempting to fit a 182 lower grill into it! so theres going to be a fair bit work in that im sure, but ill make it happen ;) thot about a 172 bumper before but wouldent really tie in with the rest of it? should have my smoothed ph1 bumper on soon tho :D.
next on the list is getting the front lower, new tyres, fitting electric windows and colour code my door handles and rewire back lights aswell lol, and maybe some little stuff i might pick up inbetween!

cheers for positive comments dudes

Cheers
Stu

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
looking really good mate, get cracking with those bumpers being sprayed and fitted. i want to see the results :approve:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers for positive comments guys! ive been working on the front bumper a bit today and just need to make the front a bit narrower to fit in with the ends of the grill, will try get some pics tomorrow if im not too busy, wee update for you guys though ;)

shes lowerd 60 all round now, and my alloys need tyres badly! but im skinto so im chuckin these on tomorrow hopefully!

01012008260.jpg

not to everyones taste but its fun lol

second, not sure if im keen yet (done it on a broken one) so im going to put it in and see what its like and if its worth doing to my lights or not.

headlight.jpg

and in the near future...

porschewheels13.jpg

porschewheels9.jpg

it wont stick out that far its just sitting in the arch as i had a wheel off! lol once again maybe not to everyones taste but ill see if i like it when i get some thicker adapters bored out to fit! Hope you like! C+C welcome :)

Cheers
Stu

Last edited:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
are u getting rid of the 172 wheels?

nah the tyres are bald and i cant afford new ones atm, which is another reason there not on, theyl prob be goin back on if they get tyres :cool: sorry bud ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
mines going to be pretty similar to what your going for!

Ace! got taste ;) :rasp:

got adaptors bored and a trial fit, need to modify brake calliper hanger cause the adaptors hitting it! and i should probably have a thread in progress threads lol

Image011.jpg

C+C welcome ;)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Nice porka 928s. There was a set for sale with clio adaptors on wheel*****s going quite cheap. Cars looking great though