ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my latest purchase, haters beware!

Golf 7R
what he said !! do it ! :evil:

looks nice

I removed my CLIO badge after the 2nd day of ownership. Finishes the back end of nicely IMO.

my200.jpg

Audi TT 3.2
looks stunning1 and i think the wheels look good on it!

recaros are great just dont understand why the have yellow on them :S

Evora, C-HR & A180
Love it in red:cool: best colour for a 200 but then im biased as ive recently replaced my 182 with a red 197 lol

ibiza cupra
first red one ive seen and i think it suits it well. the 200 are starting to grow on me now :eek:

clio mk2
love the colour :approve: but just noticed that shutline half way up the bonnet! whats the access like?

You're not from around Irvine are you? I could have sworn I seen this very car parked outside Tesco in Irvine last night, dinner time ish.

Nah wouldn't have been me mate, I'm from Alloa so a fair bit away from Irvine.

love the colour :approve: but just noticed that shutline half way up the bonnet! whats the access like?

It's pretty tight under there but then again my 172 wasn't exactly spacious under the bonnet either lol

Cheers folks, the colour really does look awesome in the sun, will need to get it sealed/waxed up etc to keep it that way!

Not a fan of red, but there is something about that which just seems to work. Very nice purchase.

Da

Less
recaros are great just dont understand why the have yellow on them :S

Yellow is the RenaultSport brand colour, hence the rev counter and yellow seatbelt/dash option.

Stunning car Joe, I now know why you needed those parts! ;)

Enjoy :D

The yellow/red combo doesn't sound good on paper but really isn't bad when you see it up close.

Yeah like I said Da, helped me out big time so thanks again!

Got to say thanks to B33fy172 aswell if you're reading this, another top bloke, dug me out of a hole!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Nice one mate looking good! I am looking to get one to replace the cup but thinking storm grey on black speedlines if i can get it!

AUDI A5 s-sline
very nice mate!!:) like it in red,

how come it seems to start as a '59' plate then turns to a '10' plate? im confused:approve: