ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my RB 182 at Brands

Clio 182 2005
Thought id post a few pictures up of my clio as i havnt already.

Pics where taken at my first trackday yesterday at Brands Hatch. Loved it but was dissapointed with the tyres i had bought (T1Rs) they only lasted half the time i was expecting and are now shredded.

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Brandshatch2011-1.jpg

Brandshatch20112.jpg

brandshatch2011.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 31
  350z, Subaru Legacy
Looks nice and clean, my centre caps are off at the moment... I think i may prefer it. Need some white turinis really :eek:

PH1 V6
was the track wet? If so then T1R's really dont grip at all well! Like driving on Banana skins! lol

Clio 182 2005
Good pics, what pressure were your T1R's at?

Im assuming you rubbed the writing off the sidewalls like i tend to do lol ...

Was running 32 psi at the start of the day on the fronts and then the photographer showed me a picture of me taking a bend and pointed out how much my tyre was trying to hold on and in the picture it looked flat so i put 33.5 in the fronts. Rears aint as bad i was running 31 psi but they are still worn so much more than i expected i had rubber slapping my wheel arches all the way home.

And yes my front left looks like ive been driving on the side walls :p

Clio 182 2005
was the track wet? If so then T1R's really dont grip at all well! Like driving on Banana skins! lol

Was dry as a bone. Im not dissapointed with the lack of grip it was the wear which i had a problem with.

I dont find any problem what so ever with the T1rs in the wet

Mini Cooper S
How long were you staying out for, each time? Has your tracking been done recently? Are you running camber?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Was running 32 psi at the start of the day on the fronts and then the photographer showed me a picture of me taking a bend and pointed out how much my tyre was trying to hold on and in the picture it looked flat so i put 33.5 in the fronts. Rears aint as bad i was running 31 psi but they are still worn so much more than i expected i had rubber slapping my wheel arches all the way home.

And yes my front left looks like ive been driving on the side walls :p

I assume thats 32-33.5 when hot!

Tend to have mine at about 26-28psi when cold, raising to similar to your when up to temperature, they do roll over a little though, so will putting a wee bit more in next time i think ...

They're great tyres though, might wear quickly, but at £30 a corner for 15's im not overly bothered!!

Obligatory side wall shot ;)

ALX_7716.jpg

I'm running 2 degrees of front camber now as well which should help!!

Clio 182 2005
yer thats right mate was set when hot.

My main aim now is finding a set of 15s as im pissed about ruining my 16 inch tyres lol.

I was staying out for about 10-15 minutes each time. I havnt had tracking do recently as the car feels perfect and drives perfectly straight havnt felt the need to. im not running any camber at all my car is basically standard apart form exhaust and decat.

Last edited: