ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of the Fiesta - AIDS RIDDEN

Elise/VX220/R26
The sticker is just not funny. What will be really funny is when someone sticks their foot through it.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Quite funny responses here. Loving the hate to be fair, however if i had turinis and a CF splitter im sure it would have been loved.

Jeze if it was like this for "I hate PEDO Bear" then the whole of CS would fall over and say "failure" or "OMG, REVELS ban him and add infractions to it"

So before anyone "tries to justify" i rekon most people have mentioned "bad aids", "pedo bear", "pedo" to that extent, etc etc, stop just jumping saying its bad taste.

The sticker is an internal joke, however the sticker has been removed last night im afraid, it was peeling off the bumper and looked odd flapping about, so its now gone.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
How is AIDS funny?

Pillock.

Same as everything else is hilarious, SWT, pedo bear etc etc

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it gives you the right to dish out the grief

You do know this isnt General chat tho eh?

Last edited:
  MCS R56
Quite funny responses here. Loving the hate to be fair, however if i had turinis and a CF splitter im sure it would have been loved.

Jeze if it was like this for "I hate PEDO Bear" then the whole of CS would fall over and say "failure" or "OMG, REVELS ban him and add infractions to it"

So before anyone "tries to justify" i rekon most people have mentioned "bad aids", "pedo bear", "pedo" to that extent, etc etc, stop just jumping saying its bad taste.

The sticker is an internal joke, however the sticker has been removed last night im afraid, it was peeling off the bumper and looked odd flapping about, so its now gone.

Good decision. Well done CS.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
well to be honest if you find it funny, you taking the piss outta yourself! hmmm strange

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'd rather be aids ridden than a fvckin pedo!!

People on here are thick as sh1t sometimes

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
true but then again id prefer not to be both or pretend i was!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ It's sad that you paid £3.00 of your money for a sticker with aids on it.

AK

M240i
FLOL @ the wee man gettin pelters!!!

LOL!

well to be honest if you find it funny, you taking the piss outta yourself! hmmm strange

Its a joke shared between the C.town run folk, RTC didnt actually put it on his car!

i made the sticker , i stuck it to adams bumper , i lol'd.......

go save the world elsewhere tw*ts.......

also available on ebay , http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aids-Inside-S...ryZ72212QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:)!

Indeed, sicked up the chips and everything LOL

You are disgusting ya ride!

LOL I'd say keep it there just to wind this lot up. Noone complains about pedobear yet everyone jumps on the bandwagon when someone has the word aids on their car?

maico 500/seeking project
^ It's sad that you paid £3.00 of your money for a sticker with aids on it.

it cost me nothing (try reading my post) , still i know where your coming from , if you just put it about without a £1 jonny you can have the bad aids for free......

only diffrence is you can peel this aids off and it's away forever lmfao.......:rasp:

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: