ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Questions About Clio Alize 1.4

Up rocks
Looks like the airbox (box type, not pancake style) is a sealed unit on this engine, so does that mean to change the filter a whole airbox is needed?

Also what would cause the car to not start on a regular basis? Sounds like the car is turning over but not starting. I'm guessing (And only guessing as i dont know Renault engines at all) that its not getting fuel, as after much turning over of the engine the spark plugs are still dry, so fuel pump maybe? Which leads me to me next question....

Where to get a fuel pump, Renault only? Changing the pump an easy job? Withou being able to look is it under the rear bench?

Sorry for all the questions but its a girl friend of mines car and not mine so its not here for me to poke around with. Shes bringing it in to work later so i'd like a bit of info on what i should be looking at when i get my hands on it later.