ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few recent pictures of the 172 Cup Racecar (to be!)

Gave it a half arsed clean for the first time in 3 months I think its been today, put the black 2118's on with the R888's also. Still needs a lot of work but slowly coming together, still a few bob to spend though!

11071111.gif

11071110.gif

1107116.gif

1107115.gif

1107114.gif

1107111.gif

1107112.gif

1107113.gif

1107117.gif

1107118.gif

1107119.gif

Cheers
Nick

53 Clio's & counting
Yeah will put a few more up tomorrow Russ for you, if you've seen my project thread this one was a custom job is so didn't have the pleasure of fitting it! ;)

Not had a full read mate, i will do over the next few days - looks a good project :)

Unfortunately as mine is the skintiest skint project going il have to be fitting myself lol

Ollie's Silver Cup
Awesome. Bet you're pleased with the cage, looks to be a proper job! :approve:

The new design RS2 looks good in X-tra form also.

Awesome. Bet you're pleased with the cage, looks to be a proper job! :approve:

The new design RS2 looks good in X-tra form also.

Yeah very happy with the cage Ollie, doesnt look a lot in comparison to some of the other build threads around atm but the chap that did mine basically said... "I can build you a pretty cage with lots of metal which will be heavy and impress everyone, or I can build you a cage that will suit your needs/be amply strong enough as well as light! So as you can tell I went with the second option! :)

RS-2 Xtra does look nice with the new design and colour choice, just want to drive the damn thing now!

Cheers
Nick

Ollie's Silver Cup
Second option would be my preference, also. Good choice imo! :)

Hopefully it won't be too long until your electrical/loom issues are resolved.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Your engine bay is Filth.... Amazing how much dirt is getting in there presumably due to not running a slam pannel?

Looks awesome that mate

Do you mind if I ask - are you running spacers?

I've got the palmersport 2118's and they sit a fair bit in from yours

Is the cage a custom one?

Looks awesome that mate

Do you mind if I ask - are you running spacers?

I've got the palmersport 2118's and they sit a fair bit in from yours

Is the cage a custom one?

Hi there matey, yeah I'm running spacers all round on the Clio. I've got 25mm on the front and 16mm on the rear. The cage is custom indeed, a guy called Mike at Edwards Motorsport near Uxbridge.

Nick