ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few shots of my clio 182

Clio 182 FF
Just a few shots of my clio 182 I bought a few months back, it came with both cup packs however the keen eyed of you will notice that at some stage * before I owned it * either the previous owners taken the front splitter off or someones nicked it!

Not sure but I kind of prefer it without though.

Anyway any opinions as to what you think i should do with it?

Im tempted to get the engine cover sprayed to match the car colour with the 2 white stripes on. good idea? ....... bad idea?

Also does anyone know an easy way of polishing the inlet yourself?

This is my first post as I only became a full member yesterday and clio owner 2 months ago :D

Attachments

• IMGP1018.jpg
    IMGP1018.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMGP1016.jpg
    IMGP1016.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMGP1015.jpg
    IMGP1015.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 73
  Renaultsport
looks mint :cool: colour coded engine cover can look good not sure on the stripes on the engine cover though, i think there might be a guide or at least a thread somewhere on polishing your inlet so do a search at the top of the page.

oh and welcome to the club :D

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Lovely colour! Colour coding engine cover sounds good, however i'm also not sure how the stripes would look though.

Clio 182 FF
Thanks Guys :D

These pics were taken the first weekend I gave it a good clean & as you can see in the 3rd pic it was getting dark by the time i'd finished!

Its done about 70K now so in good condition.

Just had the aux belt and cambelt done but I dont think the dephaser was replaced? will this matter? :S

Everyone who comments should put a pic of their car on so we can get a bit of a collection going, sort of a show and tell of cars!! :cool: