ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Zorst Questions ??

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
basically want to know whats the best spec and sizing of exhaust for the 182 ??
1 backbox or 2 ? what size of tailpipe ? inwardly rolled etc ??
what do i want as im going custom i think unless anyone can specify a good exhaust thats worth getting (everything ive seen/heard thats ready made seems dissapointing imo and it also needs to be under £400 if there are any recomendations) ?

i have done a search ... bloody impossible to find anything.

M2 Competition
Id go prospeed from what ive seen fella, but a long old way from you though.

What you looking for sound/ lookswise?

Tailpipe design will make little difference to the performance mate, so pick what you like the look of best!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
tbh it isnt going to matter much to me, its because of my accident (not my fault) that the exhaust needs replaced so for something different and better i was going to put a custom aftermarket exhaust on.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
do i make sense ? lol ... in from some drinks. i know they are, was just saying it doesnt matter to much to me.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ok ill say my point again ... im looking for a custom exhaust more than a pishy ready made one ! so what spec and sizing is best etc ?