ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FF Clio 200 with cup chassis AND satin black alloys???

GW Clio 200
hi,

i am trying to order to a FF clio with cup chassis AND satin black alloys. dealer says i cant have the alloys with the cup chassis as it includes 17" anthracite wheels... is he talking rubbish??? i think he is!!! can anyone tell me if this is definately possible??

cheers in advance...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Standard wheels only come in anthracite with the Cup Chassis.

Upgrade to the Speedlines and you get them in satin black only nowadays. Plus, they look miles better than the Dare V2 wannabes.

Mine:

eb836769.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're a cost option mate. £300 I think; I can't remember now since I pretty much ticked everything.

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Now £185... That dealer sounds useless..... need to get yourself down to Platinum Renault! ha.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Drop the crap dealer - buy elsewhere... then post the useless place a piccie of your new motor (attach a pic of you flippin' them off).

Find a dealer that knows what they are doing otherwise you'll wait....and wait...then finally the car will turn up...with the wrong spec.

I speak from experience.

GW Clio 200
thanks for all the replies chaps. i went for an ex-demo GW FF 200 with cup chassis and recaros. nov 11 car with 7400 on the clock. 13.6k sound about right? it doesnt have the black wheels but i can live without that i think to save just under 4 grand! best price i could find was 17500 when i asked around the dealers. i know theres a good chance there will be some cheap new ones kicking around when they are due to be discontinued but i didnt want to not get the car i wanted. thanks once again to all who replied. re. cup spolier - not for me thanks - i am a bit old for all that type of stuff!! ;-)