ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fibre glass - guvvy anybody

Stanced Honda S2000

hi all,

got a centurion screen, wud fit almost exactly into my centre console on my new shape clio but at the mo its sat on my dash, anybody wanna do a guvvy job ? fibre glass maybe rnd the edges or something similar ? odviously will pay.

pm me !

Stanced Honda S2000

dont care if i have to travel a long way as long as i kinda get it done and soon cuz my screen now looks like evrybody elses and they are all in novas and sheds.

sorry mate, ive done a few kickpods and 2 boot build with it, but im in durham now and il be down in brighton in 2 weeks, not totally sure of my plans - but how far is that away from you?

If you were to give the all the dimensions of it, i could build it for you off my car? (if i get time, il have to work it out)

so do you want it effectivly over the supposed front cup holder area?

Stanced Honda S2000

no over the heater duckts, or a pod on the top. durham is not all that far, well, quite but it may be worth it, brighton is where my dad lives but a good 5 hour drive !!

as i say dont mind travelling.

basically i wanna remove my hazard light section, to be relocated, cut out the heater section and it shud fit right under the clock etc, its a perfect fit. just needs to be held there . and may have really small gaps round the edge which cud be glassed.

i could put u up for the weekend if u fancy a night out in hull. got me own house u see.

rich

ok, well i have a look at mine, and see if i wrekon i can do it.

where do you want the heater unit ect relocated to?

ps - im going to brighton on sat for 5 weeks, then il back in durham till summer

Ill be doing the same thing on mine once my screen and stuff comes. Dad owns a fibreglass company so I got the advantage of knowing how to do it, plus having him to help me :D

Stanced Honda S2000

not bothered about the centre heater unit. not bothered if it doesnt work, ive had it disconnected for over a year and havnt noticed ! just need the fibre glassing doing really, to hold the screen in if ya get me.

i wouldnt want to remove any of the buttons or heater, i want mine like the sat nav dash that come standard.

anybody know any1 who could build me a pod to sit where the clock is like this for example-

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/jamieswales/pod.bmp

so i could just keep the existing dash wouldnt have to buy an expensive sat nav dash. could just chop off the bit where the clock is and fit a fibreglass pod.

can any1 help?

[Edited by jamieswales on 16 March 2005 at 3:31pm]