ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
At work at the min be home around 5 ish, new squad now aswell

Rvp-aguero

Iniesta-xavi-silva-alonso-IF di Maria

Ramos-piqué/mascherano-pepe

GT is xi gotti ix for anyone who wants an ultimate team game

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It would have gone in, if there wasn't me, a defender and a goalkeeper there. Lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't play FUT any more. Infact, I've just sold 950,000 coins for £70 on ebay.

May start it up again in the future, but doubt it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Well I have just been well and truly fucked over in a seasons match. Spurs vs Man City. They get a corner which I head clear, I get the ball and run it out to the halfway line when the ref blows his whistle and points to the spot. Turns out, in the replay when Dawson headed the ball out, he fell on the floor and wouldn't get up for some reason and one of their players tripped over him, earning them a penalty and a red card for Dawson. WTF.

Well I have just been well and truly fucked over in a seasons match. Spurs vs Man City. They get a corner which I head clear, I get the ball and run it out to the halfway line when the ref blows his whistle and points to the spot. Turns out, in the replay when Dawson headed the ball out, he fell on the floor and wouldn't get up for some reason and one of their players tripped over him, earning them a penalty and a red card for Dawson. WTF.

Sounds legit. The ammount of bull s**t in this game is unreal. Back passes are the worst! Then some if the fouls are unbelievable too!

Fabia VRS Special Ed

I had something similar a whole back but online, which made it even worse.

He played an OTT through ball, which I had a 20 yard head start on. We both chased and it went into the box, it was a 50/50 between my defender and goalkeeper. My keeper picked it up but my defender fell over him, his player was a couple of yards behind and although my keeper had picked it up his striker carried on running and fell over my player who was on the floor. By this time, I'd already thrown the ball out and was almost in his half, but the red gave a pen and gave my defender a red card.
To make matters worse, it was in stoppage time and the pen gave him a draw.

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
I know this isn't a for sale thread but its a fairly specified thing I'm selling so:

ive got 200,000 ultimate team coins for sale for PS3, only looking for £25 pm for details.