ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2011

200 Gordini
I fell asleep at 11:30pm last night and the Mrs didn't wake me up, I went in to Asda a few hours ago and they have sold out.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I ordered mine with Play.com and it still hasn't arrived, even though it got posted on Tuesday!
Do I have the right to send it back?

If so, I may go and buy a copy from Asda now, lawl.

182 RB FF
For those wanting to put chants in, here's your link to resources and a how to :

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page

Can get tricky at times, but I've sorted mine last night. Well, 8 Premiership teams. Got the rest to do tonight, but being on XB360 you can only fit 99 songs/chants on an audio CD. So quite a bit of the same thing over and over. Be worth it in the end.
On that clicky (the 4shared link in the above thread), download the zip files collection. You probably won't be a member of 4shared, so you have to do them individually. I got Premiership chants, Championship, Italian, Spanish and also full time/half time chants, too.

The chants go in an individual club playlist you create on either 360 or PS3 which Fifa then looks for when you edit the relevant club. The goal/full time/other event songs can go anywhere on the hard drive, as it will be a single file and not a playlist of chants.

:)

Scutch I'll give you a fiver for the CD's you've made, the downloading looks like it will take a bit of time because with signing up you can't download them all at once. True?

182 RB FF
I ordered mine with Play.com and it still hasn't arrived, even though it got posted on Tuesday!
Do I have the right to send it back?

If so, I may go and buy a copy from Asda now, lawl.

Of course you do, if not just take the sealed one back to Asda.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Did the kid behind you look like he was missing a chromosome?

Who the f**k pays over double the odds for something he could just order off the net or go into a shop tomorrow and buy?

RUH-TARD

He even acted smug to his mates.

Sucker.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, you'll need the PC version for better stadiums, as there are clever folk who create them to import into the game.

Clio
Having never owned FIFA and only played it maybe once or twice drunk is it easy to get the hang of?

Last football game I played properly was Sensible World of Soccer. Is it like that? Or Manchester United Europe on the Amiga?

Last edited:
  MINI FJCW
How good are Tottenham on here?

Please tell me Bale is a 100x better than he was on the last one? Last game he was shocking!

Having never owned FIFA and only played it maybe once or twice drunk is it easy to get the hang of?

On easy, it's easy. You just run by people.

If you want to play with the pros at the top of the tree, you'll get owned until you get the hang of it! Lol.

Clio
On easy, it's easy. You just run by people.

If you want to play with the pros at the top of the tree, you'll get owned until you get the hang of it! Lol.

Oh right, there is difficulty levels. Excellent. I'll see where I feel comfortible and then put it one level above that for now. I'm quite excited. I never buy games brand new on release day normally. Last one the GTA San Andreas I think. Before that Splinter Cell and before that GT4.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Semi pro is to easy (the opposing stirker is one and one and they just run into the goaly without doing anything)

Then Pro is too hard, i barely get the ball, piss me off so i'll stick to semi pro LOL

Renault Clio 1.4
Enjoying it so far, will be on tonight on the 360 if anybody fancies a -4.5 match. Gets boring beating Madrid all the time ;)

iBenson

I like playing Barca when the person isn't very good because they look stupid when you beat them with Togo. But if they're half decent at the game you get owned :(

Chelsea/Barca is all you ever seem to get.

Renault Clio 1.4
Quick matches are pretty much guaranteed to be Real/Barca/Inter from what i've seen. Set up a custom match with a four star cap on.

F56 MINI Cooper S
This is why I avoid playing ONLINE games. because there are so many cheaters about which think they are the best, when in reality they are s**t. Annoy me

I have been playing EXHIBITION matches today, Chelsea, Newcastle I won 5-0 against blackpool - Ben arfa and Carroll are amazing on this game, headers are mint.

200 Gordini
Pick England and your opponent will 99.9 % pick another international team.

Asda in walsgrave, Coventry have 2 left.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Who can you pick to match Barca/Chelsea/Madrid they will be the same games all the time, very boring

BMW E46 330i Touring
Played a few games, I'm hopelessly out of practice! Try to build up for a minute then just end up trying to play one-two's everywhere...

F56 MINI Cooper S
Why dont they sprint very fast. I am holding down sprint and they are running like they've s**t themselves. Oppostion keeps catching me up and winning it, pissing me right off at the mo

M135i
Anyone find its VERY easy to give a free kick away ? Every time the comp does a trick (which is quite abit) and i go near them its a freekick... Maybe im just a dirty bugga

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye everytime a normal tackle is made its a free kick/advantage.

Whats the point in this be a goalkeeper aswell, what a pointless thing. just standing there and waiting for a ball to come over and try and stop it. Even though i havnt a clue how to stop it.

don't
Spent a while on it yesterday afternoon, sprinting has been toned down alot... if you're almost in the clear then on the xbox use the right thumb stick to knock the ball further infront of you... you can then really sprint

One big problem though is online clubs isnt working, it can't find games and then to search for another game you all have to either sign out and sign back in of live, or go back to dashboard!

agree on the above though, always finding people who want to be barca/real is boring