ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa'15

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414957240.404633.jpg

Bayern are awesome.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone else do finesse shots? might aswell just kick the ball out!

Also the goaline tech is crap!
IMG_5375.JPG

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Whats a knuckle shot?

Got my toe poke in :)

Progressed Ipswich. On my 3rd season. Now 4th in the Premiership - still getting 'messages from the board' stating they're unsure of my future. Good one!!

What difficulty is everyone on? I'm whatever is one below world class. In the Championship I was struggling to win games. In the Prem its way easier!! Highest rated player is only 75.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Difficulty?! You mean, people actually play single player modes in FIFA? :tonguewink:

Pro Clubs/Seasons FTW.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah - I used to be all about UT but got bored of 12 year olds and rage quitters. The AI is good at the higher levels.

Pro clubs - last time I played that the other players were all angrily yelling at me.
Seasons - If you couldn't change team every day and there was a bit more 'career mode depth' I would be interested but really its just like playing friendlies. Everyone goes to be the top flight teams and its all a bit dull.

Ph 1 172
All I ever play is solo career mode.... I tried UT but the game play fefeelso different I can't get the knack of it. I beat the ccomputeron professional and world class but on UT I've won 2 games in 12 matches. Might give season a try see how I get on

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Last night I had a game of seasons as Bayern Munich. Got paired with some badman yoof who was Real Madrid. I was winning 3-1 and just as I scored the third the guy turned his mic on and went batshit mental LOL "press X you little cheating black b*****d, you're f**king s**t mate" of course I then went on to watch all the replays.... He quit at around 80min when it was 5-1. I did the 'sshhh' celebration after each goal LOL.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Been hammering UT this week, a central midfield of Kroos and Xavi play some delicious through balls!
Saving up for Benzema now...

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Last night I had a game of seasons as Bayern Munich. Got paired with some badman yoof who was Real Madrid. I was winning 3-1 and just as I scored the third the guy turned his mic on and went batshit mental LOL "press X you little cheating black b*****d, you're f**king s**t mate" of course I then went on to watch all the replays.... He quit at around 80min when it was 5-1. I did the 'sshhh' celebration after each goal LOL.
Its all about the salmon dive.