ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X-Box)

Fiesta ST-2
I got it last night played it for an hour. Been reading up on it and there seems to be very little depth and customisation.

Golf R soon...
I played for an hour or so last night and I thought it began very well.

The battles seem to flow and the loading times are relatively short.

Characters have been introduced nicely as well.

Seems ok so far.

Megane 225 F1
Undecided on weather to buy or not. Was dissapointed by 12 so dont want to spend £40 on a game that i might not enjoy like 12..

Megane 250
Undecided on weather to buy or not. Was dissapointed by 12 so dont want to spend £40 on a game that i might not enjoy like 12..

Christ, Its no where near as bad as 12 :p

Only had a few hours on it so far, only thing Im not liking is that the cut scenes are mostly all show so far, lots of nice graphics and effects but very little narrative or information But hopefully this will change once the story gets going.

Megane 225 F1
Hmmm may have to pop into morrisons on way home and see if they sell it. With staff discount il get it for around £34 :p

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
No it's not online.

Please don't post spoilers bodge as my copy STILL isn't here.

I am officially not pre-ordering anything from GAME ever again!

£60 spent on the special edition aswell, c**ts.

Mine isn't here either yet! The postie has probably nicked it...

I have to wait 10 days before I can claim for a replacement too.

Ph1 - 172
Got the collectors edition for the ps3 yesterday, am now 4hrs in and tbh not a massive fan.

It feels very simple, the battle system practically plays the game for you, and the whole atb gauge is just sacrilage in my view. The whole fun part for me in the ff series has to be the tactics needed in order to defeat opponents. in this so far there just is no challenge in the fights. Im waiting and hoping that the game opens up a bit more in the next few hrs gameplay as right now i feel its extremely linear as other reviewers have pointed out.

The story seems pretty cool, so ill be playing it to see how it pans out but i cant see it really having any replay value.

Square enix need to do whats best for the company, REMAKE FFVII :approve:

57 Clio Campus Sport
Had a bit of a go today. Wasn't that impressed. The graphics are great and the cutscenes look superb in HD. The gameplay let's it down, it's basicly run, find some people, press autobattle several times, run some more, find some poeple, press auto battle several times and the cycle goes on....

Citroen DS3 DSport
I bought this tonight but have not played it yet. Not sounding like a fun game though from what I've read here.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I read that the tutorial element of the game can last up to 25 hours of gameplay!!! Apparently the entire game can take 60 hours of gameplay to complete. I doubt I'll ever complete it so I do not have to worry about replay value.

Citroen DS3 DSport
That's more than long enough for me :D

Just had a quick play, not really sure wtf is going on half of the time but the auto battle function removes the need to think about what I'm actually doing.

Formally Clio 182
I've been playing this all night. 5 hours in for me so far, flat mate is a little further ahead.

Citroen DS3 DSport
So far all I have done is run along a path and press X several times but I'm sure there must be more to the game than that.

Punto/Clio GTT
how would everyone rate it so far out of 10, whats the battle system like? i know the fmv's are gonna be the best you'll ever see in a game, but whats the game like.

do you see enemies in the main field or do you get teleported into battle mode like in ff7/8/9/10 etc

Evo 6, E92 320d
how would everyone rate it so far out of 10, whats the battle system like? i know the fmv's are gonna be the best you'll ever see in a game, but whats the game like.

do you see enemies in the main field or do you get teleported into battle mode like in ff7/8/9/10 etc

The battle sytem does work well, you only control the main character at the time. It's not turn based but you select an attack the same as previous games, there is a power bar that has to recharge for every attack.
You can see the enemies on the field, you can sneak past some.