ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X-Box)

SLK 350
Why do people post "OMFG I'VE DONE TWENTY FIVE HOURS...IN ONE FREAKIN DAY!11", isn't this just an admission you have nothing good going on in your life? I like gaming, but seriously go and do something worth while lol.

LOL!

btw enemies do respawn just by waiting around, got caught out earlier by it!

Why do people post "OMFG I'VE DONE TWENTY FIVE HOURS...IN ONE FREAKIN DAY!11", isn't this just an admission you have nothing good going on in your life? I like gaming, but seriously go and do something worth while lol.

I have sex with the gf several times a week, play xbox, play in a band, like driving, and have a good job.

Sounds like I have everything I need?

SLK 350
says the person posting on cliosport at 4am

Actually it was midday in Bangkok, next?

So defensive lol, I think I proved my point. Get back to your virtual world ladies... The first one to finish gets the highly prized worthless trophy/achievement you gave up your life for ;)

Fiesta ST-2
Only 5 hours in but it's getting good tbh! Can now level up my equipment, which is nice.

Btw it's easier to save and reload if your leveling up in an area they spawn straight away .

Actually it was midday in Bangkok, next?

So defensive lol, I think I proved my point. Get back to your virtual world ladies... The first one to finish gets the highly prized worthless trophy/achievement you gave up your life for ;)

:lolup:

Defensive? suuuuure...

Like I'm going to argue what actually goes on in my life with someone on a car forum..

Grow up.. :rolleyes:

SLK 350
Well, you already tried to justify your life to me once.

Pics of said GF, and did you meet her online? You seem like chat room sort of guy, that's all.

Evo 8 MR
Don't know but once it freezes once it does it several times in quick succesion each in a seperate spot.

It's really ruining the gameplay experience now. I'm having to run past enemies and skip cutscenes to get to the next save point. :(

Evo 8 MR
Nope, 12 hours in, only play for a few hours at a time. This is the first time anything like this has happened, theres loads of other with the same issue on US PS3 forums apparently it's mainly the fat PS3's with it being a lot rarer on the slims.

Well, you already tried to justify your life to me once.

Pics of said GF, and did you meet her online? You seem like chat room sort of guy, that's all.

Wasn't justifying anything, you said I don't do anything worthwhile, and I stated that I do along with examples..

You will find a pic of my GF in the GF thread pervert. ;) :rolleyes:
And I don't use chat rooms, this is probably the closest thing I use to one..
I met her at a place my old band used to rehearse at.

And having a quick browse through your threads, they are all mainly general chat, meaning you must be a chat room kind of guy. ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
theres ya problem.. using a ps3 not a xbox lol

why would he want to play it on xbox? it looks a damn sight better on the ps3 plus is on 1 disc rather than 3;)

as for the freezing ive not had a problem and im using an original us 60gb fat. id say it will be the blu ray laser f**king up as its constantly reading from the disc, nothing is saved on th hd. how is normal Blu ray playback ?

AH!

Was playing for 2 hours last night, got Bahamut and Alexander, and just started the free roaming on chapter 11.
Then it signed me out and I couldn't save! So will have to do it again!

why would he want to play it on xbox? it looks a damn sight better on the ps3 plus is on 1 disc rather than 3;)

as for the freezing ive not had a problem and im using an original us 60gb fat. id say it will be the blu ray laser f**king up as its constantly reading from the disc, nothing is saved on th hd. how is normal Blu ray playback ?

strange the metacritic scores are both 83 !

Golf R soon...
How far have people progressed then?

I'm about 25 hours into it. Trying to get around beating Vanille's eidolon, only had 1 go so far and failed miserably lol!

Golf R soon...
I got to the free roaming bit and have just been levelling up!

30 hours in.. and I still enjoy beating s**t up!

I'm just beyond that, to be honest, I will go back to the free roaming bit and try my luck beating up some of those massive beasts protecting the spheres with treasure in them.

Turning out to be a good game so far...glad I ignored the negative reviews :)

Evo 8 MR
I'm at 13 hours atm, I've just exited the sewer system in Pallumpolum.

My PS3 is now dead however. :(

I have to wait until next week as I've too many things to fix on the car atm so no Final Fantasy for me.

If anyone starts to get freezing issues whilst playing this game stop playing immediately, mine was fine before I played this game, could be a coinsidence but I think it's related to this game not saving game data to the hard disk and therefore puts more stress on the Blu Ray and mine being 3 years old has given up the ghost.

I would say so if you're a FF fan!

I disagree!

Just got to 11 hours in and I have had enough, it's just not fun. Battle, walk, battle walk, no fun exploring or interesting story - I care even less about the characters than I did in XII! First time I have given up on a FF game due to boredom.

I disagree!

Just got to 11 hours in and I have had enough, it's just not fun. Battle, walk, battle walk, no fun exploring or interesting story - I care even less about the characters than I did in XII! First time I have given up on a FF game due to boredom.
Doesnt it start to open up at around 20 hours though?

Im still only about 5 hours in :S

My mate has just finished it... Said it only took him 50hours!!

Quite disappointing really, seeing as the last one I had (FF10) took me 100hours, without even finishing it!

Golf R soon...
Nearing the end now, been doing a shed load of side missions as well.

Damn good game for the money, even if its short in terms of FF games!