ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final Picture I guess.

DCi 100
Took quick last night.

yZEuh.jpg

Following up from:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=504279
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=6428340&postcount=38

I decided to have a play today as I have nothing better to do really. The drivers side has always been painted over, the near side was just sealant so thought fork this!

Took the screws out from inside the arch that went into the window. One of these is pretty much exactly the same as the interior torx screws.
u2GgI.jpg

KRdwr.jpg

cwc9x.jpg

xbqoJ.jpg

If anyone wants anything off the car then let me know, all there bar the cup spoiler which is gone pending swapping over.

Last edited:
  DCi 100
Cars going to back to as standard as I can get it then selling it.

Got a cup splitter with one slight mark on it Kirsten?

Hopefully get a DCi depending on the classic 18 year old insurance voes.

From quotes i've got in the past, a dCi (65/80) is pretty much the same to insure as a 1.2 IIRC, the 100's are about the same as a 1.6 16v, so you should be fine!
Shame to see it go, though it's understandable..

DCi 100
I thought it annoyed you with bits going wrong/sorting stuff etc?

Yeah, I thought you meant money wise! Just the whole skirts cracking off amongst others over time has added to it.

The main reason for getting rid though if the fact that it just isn't my thing. I look around the forum/meets etc and I see various cars that are all linked to people, their personality etc. Your a prime example, RB with white Turini's on the floor? Chris... The same with Bear/Naith/BIFCAIDS/Mr Burns/Bloor amongst loads of different names. Is this car MY thing? Not at all if I'm honest.

From quotes i've got in the past, a dCi (65/80) is pretty much the same to insure as a 1.2 IIRC, the 100's are about the same as a 1.6 16v, so you should be fine!
Shame to see it go, though it's understandable..

Hopefully insurance will be fine! :) Definatly try at an 80, not really looking to get a 100 at all if I'm honest, 65 will be 2nd on the list. Cheers.

Washer jet blanks? how much? :)
Car looks sweet though :(

PM. :)

dont happen to have a renault sport badge?

Afraid not dude sorry, never had anything other than the door sills with 'Renault Sport' on it on the car.