ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally done the cups wheels :D

vw bora
well i had a week off work and mid way through i had done every thing i had to do and got very bored so i poped out for a drive and after a while ended up at halfords and began looking for a nice colour to spray paint the alloys so after about half hour looking i found peugeot steel grey so grabbed a few cans and these are the results :D i really like it so i done the bullets aswell lol sorry for the bad pics they were took on the phone

Photo0171.jpg

Photo0176.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

Clio 197
Want to do mine a similar colour but not really sure whether the 197 wheels will come out well because of the lines on the spokes

vw bora
Want to do mine a similar colour but not really sure whether the 197 wheels will come out well because of the lines on the spokes

just spend alittle more time sanding down inside the lines and im sure you'll get a really good finish and the paint only cost £20 and took me 3 days to finish it

Looks good, yellow works better than orange though :p

yeah it does look good but i like being different hense the whell colour and orange :rasp: i like attention lol

C

clvs2222

enough tyre shine on there for you?

hate the diamonds tbh............... but thats my opinion

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Wheel Colour - Yes
Diamond and Caliper Colour - No
Just IMO though.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Nice colour mate but you haven't filled the kurbing? Also £20 would only get yop 4 tins, meaning you havent got a primer under the paint or if you have it's not enough. When i did mine last month i used 3 500ml cans of primer, 5 cans of 300ml finish, and 2 500ml cans of laquer, after the kurbing had been filled and flattened.

I'm afraid the paint will chip and peel of as soon as you change tyre:dapprove: if you have only used for tins (£20)

Kev

vw bora
Nice colour mate but you haven't filled the kurbing? Also £20 would only get yop 4 tins, meaning you havent got a primer under the paint or if you have it's not enough. When i did mine last month i used 3 500ml cans of primer, 5 cans of 300ml finish, and 2 500ml cans of laquer, after the kurbing had been filled and flattened.

I'm afraid the paint will chip and peel of as soon as you change tyre:dapprove: if you have only used for tins (£20)

Kev

^ thats abit over the top for me tbh, well i had the primer and laquer already and yeah it did only cost £20 3 tins of the colour and 1 tin of laquer just in case oh and just to add the only reason i have'nt filled the curbing is because i have to park on the curb outside my house every day so it will only drop out after time and as its an everyday commuting car aswell its not worth the hastle just to be gutted when they do drop out or i curb it.

Last edited:
  1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
^ thats abit over the top for me tbh, well i had the primer and laquer already and yeah it did only cost £20 3 tins of the colour and 1 tin of laquer just in case oh and just to add the only reason i have'nt filled the curbing is because i have to park on the curb outside my house every day so it will only drop out after time and as its an everyday commuting car aswell its not worth the hastle just to be gutted when they do drop out or i curb it.

Not having a dig mate, but said that because you eill have to do all the hard work all overagain when new tyres are fitted:dapprove:

Look smart tho:cool: