ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Getting A 200...!!!

Mercedes C320!
Hey People...

Well finally after 5 years of dreaming of a Renaultsport Clio, i had gone and done it! I just went and put my deposit down today :approve:

I have got liquid yellow, rear tints, cup suspension, red brembos, tom tom live built in, black roof, gt spoiler, black speedlines and full leather! I managed to get a very good offer that i could not refuse!

So the question is... How the hell am i gunna be able to sleep between now and the 31st of jan? lol

I will get some pics up when i get it :D

Cheers Guys!

Last edited:
  GSXR + KDX220
Nice one, should look lovely with that combo!

May I ask how much you got it for? Is it on PCP/finance? :)

Mercedes C320!
Well i managed to get it for £15,300 brand new! Like i said, a deal i couldnt refuse! Yer and thats the hire purchase thing!

Cant wait now tho :)

Mercedes C320!
Yer i was the same, but being the end of the year some of the deals they were doing was amazing!

Mercedes C320!
it should be nice, they are only slightly tinted so hopefully they wont be that dark! The only problem is that its pre-built but it was basically the same spec as i wanted but alot cheaper! Where as if i spec'd it up i probably wouldnt have had them!

An orange one
It will be lovely!

I can't believe 200's are now under £10k on autotrader, only a matter of time before I take the plunge lol

MkV Golf R32
That's a very good deal, what's the monthly repayment if you don't mind me asking? Good spec too, did you spec it yourself or is this nearly built already?

GTD, Lupo
I can remember the 2 week wait for my first one, it was painful! I even woke up a few times and had been dreaming about it.

Enjoy the car, the tints really are not that dark but will look very good against the yellow!!!!

182 Trophy
Got offered an unregistered silverstone for 15k the other day, 2k deposit and 207 per month on pcp. Not bad for a car that should be 20k.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It's not so bad buying a pre-built one, as it means your getting it a lot sooner, but I'm sure 31st Jan can't come soon enough!

Enough it! :)

RS6 C7
I have a pair of recaro's in the for sale section, I have taken a deposit on them but if you can get them quick there yours as they guy keep messing me about :)

Mercedes C320!
Yer thanks guys! Really cant wait to pick it up already... I have no idea how i am going to last!

Its pretty sad really because i have spent all day ripping apart my car atm, to return it back to standard...ish! Its just not the same car now! :(

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Sounds good. I do like the 200 but it never even entered my mind when I was looking a few months ago. Enjoy!

They'll learn, one day...

Nope. The official line from Renault regarding the new 200s are: Renaultsport Clio.

Mercedes C320!
lol... Has anybody actually got a picture of a GT spoiler? I cant find one anywhere, because it has got one but the only ones i keep finding is a cup spoiler or the ktr one.

320d
Great feeling getting your 1st Renaultsport. Great spec you've gone for too, I'm sure you'll love it.

I wish I'd have been in a position to go for a 200 on the £199 on the month deal when it was on. Great cars.

GTD, Lupo
Woulda rather had the RS monitor over satnav.

The novalty wears off very quickly, even on the track i think it will be pretty useless. I use mine to check my oil is up to temp but after that it just stops half of the stereo functions working from tne steering colume.Day to day driving tom tom is best but to show off to your mates or waste some fuel the RS monitor it is.

lol... Has anybody actually got a picture of a GT spoiler? I cant find one anywhere, because it has got one but the only ones i keep finding is a cup spoiler or the ktr one.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?542048-Pics-of-clio-200-197-rear-spoilers/page2

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

First one, you should be able to see the GT in the distance

a400b1bf.jpg

Closer

ea619e1f.jpg

Mercedes C320!
Arhh cool... Thanks for your help guys! I cant bloodly wait now! Plus i have just booked to go nurburgring in may aswell! How can it get any better? :)

An orange one
Has anyone ever specced the leather standard seats? I don't mean the dealer fit recaro trim but the black leather option you can spec for the normal seats

Mercedes C320!
yer thats what mine is... In a way in better because you get the leather doorcards and the leather rear seats! As said if a set of recaros do come up and i have abit of spare cash, i may buy them ;)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
i had one out for a test drive yesterday, pretty much the same spec but with the recaros.

was bloody awesome!!

shame i had to get back into an old 172 :/