ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got my RB 182

Hi guys I have been looking for a while but now I finally got one would firstly like to say thanks to everyone who helped me in the wanted section.
(Link to advert)
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/now-sold-rb182-fsh-belts-done-good-modifications-£3200.773455/

Secondly thanks Pete for a hassle free sale.

Now moving forward if you guys in the know how could have a look at the spec and advise the next things to look at that would be great.

what I have in mind so far is...

Front splitter
Engine mounts
Matched inlets
Pms rear axle spacers
10mm front spacers
Pms bump steer kit
b14 or kw v2
Camber shims

Can anyone recommend anything else not mega ££ just the nice little mods that add up

Regards Alex

M2 Comp
Looks a nice car and your plans sound good too.

I'd look to refresh some of the other suspension components; wishbones with bushes and balljoint, track rods and ends, steering rack bushes, ARB bushes and top mounts (add springs and dampers to the list if you don't go for coilovers). It'll probably cost a few hundred quid in parts but will really tighten things up and get it driving as good as it did when new.

cup spoiler!
Good shout add that to the list

Looks a nice car and your plans sound good too.

I'd look to refresh some of the other suspension components; wishbones with bushes and balljoint, track rods and ends, steering rack bushes, ARB bushes and top mounts (add springs and dampers to the list if you don't go for coilovers). It'll probably cost a few hundred quid in parts but will really tighten things up and get it driving as good as it did when new.
Nice to know I'm on the rite track then will be going coilovers for the adjustability and over time it will become more track than road car.
Will also be looking to polybush most things over time unless I can get a complete kit

thanks for all the comments guys just one last thing can anyone recommended a good mapper in the midlands northants area after custom mapping as my old mapper Paul blamer @zen performance has now left to join Ecutek. also would I need standalone or can it be done on std ECU

Regards Alex

thanks for all the comments guys just one last thing can anyone recommended a good mapper in the midlands northants area after custom mapping as my old mapper Paul blamer @zen performance has now left to join Ecutek. also would I need standalone or can it be done on std ECU

Regards Alex

RSTuning in Leeds if you want a custom map, otherwise an RSTuner.

You won't really gain anything sadly, unless you have cams/throttle bodies/turbo, and even then only the very latter will you gain much!