ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally lowered!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Well finally ad me mk1 lowered last week. Made the 100+mile journey down to Birmingham to have it done by Rage16v an his mate dale. They did a quality job an was a laugh aswel. Took a few quick pics today on the way home from work while sun was still up. I love it! What everyone else think?? excuse the dirtyness! oh and the bird s**t!

Before i set off:
30012008103.jpg

Took the torsion bar out completely and dropped it lol
09042008254.jpg

Difference in Springs
09042008258.jpg

Finished Product: Love the first pic ere
13042008263.jpg

13042008266.jpg

10042008260.jpg

13042008264.jpg

Chris

An cheers once again to Rage an Dale for doin it, im in love with it lol. Hope dales arms alright as he managed to get a full on blow in his shoulder from a spring whilst removing a clamp that rage put on dogy lol

Last edited:
  Mk1 Maxim Sport
lol 55 mate, not sure if the springs have set properly yet.

Forgot to mention, 55mm at the front and 60 on the back.

Cheers though, tbh the pics dnt do it justice

RenaultSport 172.
no worries chris, had a laff whilst we were doing it ay mate :)

yeah dales kool, hes using it as an excuse as he's playing 2 birds at once, and managed to get a love bite....hes claiming its bruising from this hahahaha!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The back is sitting a lot better now, but the front needs to be lowered more no?

RenaultSport 172.
yes front should be lower but its still got to settle!
he wanted it equal too not nose down ;)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
aye hopefully the front will still go down abit but as iv said the pics dont do it justice, it does look lower in the bare metal.

And whats dressing the tyres?????

If it wnt settle any lower then a visit back down to birmingham will be on the cards for dale to cut coils lol.

RenaultSport 172.
hahaha, :D
yeah no worries dude, angle grinder FTW!
i cut 3 off my old spax ones on the red clio and you saw how that sat!

dressing the tyres is back to black so they tyres look brand spanking :D

Mk1 Maxim Sport
oh rite, well tbh im not really that arsd how new the tyres look lmao but if it makes everyone happy ill go an do it later.

Well u gna come to KK rage?? can see if its set properly then

RenaultSport 172.
oh rite, well tbh im not really that arsd how new the tyres look lmao but if it makes everyone happy ill go an do it later.

Well u gna come to KK rage?? can see if its set properly then

PM'd you mate, doesnt look like ill be coming due to forseen circumstances
ill catch up with you sometime soon tho mate :D