ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally my new car....

Chocolate Bar™
Just taken some quick pics of the new beast. I'm in love, it makes me smile everytime I drive it, i'm so glad I sold mine and took the plunge!

Planned mods for the near future are :-

stick some elf excellium in her as the last owner had her serviced at renault (so will be running s**t oil)
New panel filter (k&n) already ordered
fit new steering wheel (sitting on the side ready) which is a momo evo millenium wheel
wheels - I wanted some oz f1's in anthracite in 16 but they've discontinued them now, so will prob go down the ultraleggra route.
suspension - KW, koni coilovers or H and R's
clear repeaters
fit my plate
colour code
ph2 rear lights

Decided against sticking any ph2 parts on it (bar rear lights), just wanna keep it as mint and as original as possible.

Really chuffed with the condition the seats and bodywork are near mint. Car itself is on 54k, and came with 9months renault warnty which is nice. Also just had a brand new exhaust fitted (hence why i'm not having an after market one fitted yet).

Finally a BIG THANKS to hodgy for running me the 200 mile round trip, in exchange for only a whimpy, really appreciated mate.

just some quick overcast pics...

24102006.gif

24102006001.gif

24102006002.gif

24102006003.gif

Chocolate Bar™
Looks spot on mate...

Needs a good polish by the looks of the rear bumper tho..

i think the owner was allergic to polish, when i went round they were cleaning it with a flash power wash :dead: today only had chance to clay, polish Vanilla moose wax and P21 half the car (the front) the back will be done tomorrow!

ST
Looks spot on mate...

Needs a good polish by the looks of the rear bumper tho..

i think the owner was allergic to polish, when i went round they were cleaning it with a flash power wash :dead: today only had chance to clay, polish Vanilla moose wax and P21 half the car (the front) the back will be done tomorrow!

It'll be up to scratch in no time matey..

BMW 330D
Finally a BIG THANKS to hodgey for running me the 200 mile round trip, in exchange for only a whimpy, really appreciated mate.

:D ;)

No probs mate anytime.

Stunning car youve got their!,Looking forward to seeing the subtle mods going on it.

Chocolate Bar™
cant get superleggras new! i did try ;)

Day - nearly bought a silver one but the sale fell through. Saved at the last minute :rasp:

VRS
Who on earth would want to have yellow on a car :dapprove: ;);)

hehe
looks like a cracking motor matey :D cant wait to go for a spin in it :D
we should be able to get some good photos with the sunflower and racing blue :)

Chocolate Bar™
Nice find - enjoy

Keep up that cleaning ;)

Easier than Black though hey!

she'll be making an appointment with you soon for a pc regardless ;)

thanks for the comments guys i'm chuffed to bits with it, never expected to get hold of a yellow one, as they're so fooking rare nowadays. Went a renault dealership today to buy the oil and came back to the car to find a load of salesmen swarming round it lol.

No more clio's for me!
Really nice Mark :)

Was looking at this one this morning on the trader website....looks really well looked after. Hope you enjoy it...be careful with all that power ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
love it.

A bit of tweaking and your sorted. Looks fairly unmolested.

guid low miles for an X as well