ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally my new car....

Chocolate Bar™
well i suppose i can make a special exception, just this once though. But my car will have to be the king of the yellow submarines, as mine was the chosen one with the alloy bonnet ;)

Chocolate Bar™
^ i have no idea if ive seen you about. see a couple of cups around round stoke and never sure if its you or not. but i suppose you cant miss me now lol

Chocolate Bar™
not sure which month it was manufactured craig I shall check when i get chance. I assume it was July as thats when it was mot'd?

thanks for the comments everyone :D

stu

Clio Mk 1
Love the colour good find.

Glad the silver sale fell through this colours loads better.

Top man.

Chocolate Bar™
lmfao^

not getting black wheels on it, may get some anthracite jobbies fitted though, i'm thinkin of copying off Day and getting some 16 inch f1's on the go ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
16" F1's are rare as rocking horse poo mate, unless you get them without the lip, in which case everyone in the RS circle will know you're a bit fat phoney! Well, they don't look as good.