ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FINALLY, picked it up last night!...

Flame Red 172!
IT'S MINE!!!!!

Gonna get some pics up after I've washed it (and become a member!!)

All I can say is jesus christ!!! Absolutley love it...

Got an annoying vibration from the passenger side at 4k at about 80mph in 5th anyone else got this? Is it just something i'm gonna have to get used to with owning a french car?!

Also fairly lumpy idle even when warm - about 600-650rpm - normal?

If anyone can shed some light on these that would be great, otherwise I am very happy indeed...look at my face...:D

DSC00224.JPG

Sinclair C5
my 4k rattle went when I changed my back box, the rattle sounds like its coming from the glove box area but its odds on its the exhaust.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Billywanna172! said:
IT'S MINE!!!!!

Gonna get some pics up after I've washed it (and become a member!!)

All I can say is jesus christ!!! Absolutley love it...

Got an annoying vibration from the passenger side at 4k at about 80mph in 5th anyone else got this? Is it just something i'm gonna have to get used to with owning a french car?!

Also fairly lumpy idle even when warm - about 600-650rpm - normal?

If anyone can shed some light on these that would be great, otherwise I am very happy indeed...look at my face...:D

DSC00224.JPG

I get the same in my CUP

4K at 80mph in 5th coming from the passengers site

It's so annoying because it hard to find out where the noise is coming from:mad: .

I've checked the glove box & both the interior and glovebox light but still no joy:dapprove: .

I wondered if it was coming from behind the passengers door???

If anyone has had the same problem and managed to sort it can you let us know.

Cheers dudes

4k rattle bruv; common fault. Just means you have to do over 80 on the motorway ;)

Defo exhaust related. Could be heatshield, baffles or something else loose. Mine went away when I had new exhaust system fitted. I asked them to look at the heatshield but I don't know for sure that was the cause.

C

clio172cup20

Happened to mine too...
I think they all do it...

and clios always sound like s**t when their ticking over...

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The 4k rattle strikes again, it's the mid-section of the exhaust.

It went when I had the mid-section replaced under warranty, they don't last long.