ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally....some shots of my 172

RS Clio 172 Cup
Hey,

Had my Mk2 Ph1 CS 172 since July, but only just managed to get some pics up...

Haven't really done much to it apart from Full detail, painted calipers, Renaultsport car mats, and a few stickers. Was only 4 weeks ago it had new gearbox, clutch, flywheel and shafts, so wont have any money now til after new year. Xmas is coming....

Welcome to any C&C

Image024-2.jpg

Image025-1.jpg

Image026-1.jpg

Image027-2.jpg

Image020-1.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image0351.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042-1.jpg

Image043-1.jpg

Image0441.jpg

Last edited:
  Honda & VW
get that for sale sign in the back ground and put it on your rear lights and exhaust then you've got a nice Ph1 ;)

Not a fan of Ph1's though really lol

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'm not really a fan of the rear lights, but apart from that looks cool.
Bet the cone filter sounds good :)

RS Clio 172 Cup
get that for sale sign in the back ground and put it on your rear lights and exhaust then you've got a nice Ph1 ;)

Not a fan of Ph1's though really lol

Silly mistake for tinting rear lights, gonna get some Ph2 ones after new year, along with ph2 rear bumper and a custom exhaust... Then some black alloys

RS Clio 172 Cup
I'm not really a fan of the rear lights, but apart from that looks cool.
Bet the cone filter sounds good :)

Filter sounds nice (pipercross) but takes in too much heat. I'm either gonna make a custom surround with cold airfeed or get rid for enclosed filter box

CLIO PH1 172
leave the wheels and lower it insted imo, looks nice tho but as u said change the rear lights (can u not take the tint of some how), nice 1

RS Clio 172 Cup
leave the wheels and lower it insted imo, looks nice tho but as u said change the rear lights (can u not take the tint of some how), nice 1

wanting some 16" alloys to fill the arches better, then will lower 40mm...

Really wanting the 16" OZ f1's in black

CLIO PH1 172
yea would look nice iv got black 17" on mine (same car as urs) i want to go an inch smaller too 16's

ibiza cupra
looks tidy mate, not sure on the back lights though. look like they have been sprayed with that halfords tint spray but other than that i like alot.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nice mate.

Front looks very high even for standard or is it just me? Or your photo angles?

Like the exhaust, but not how its sitting, rear lights from ph2 are a must, lower it, 16" oz f1's, heaven!

Honda ATR
Get rid of that barry boy exhaust and max power lights and youve got a nice motor!!! these phase 1 172's are growing on me alot, starting to look like a proper old school hot hatch :cool: