ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finaly Got My 172turbo Back!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
ian 182 said:
Theres a lot of people paying this for evo or subaru insurance.And i bet there not as fast as this in a straight line...

ian
im saying it is but so far iv blownaway anything on the mway! not above 70 of corse!lol iv also gotta run it in first too so cant go tov mad! love the sound of the turbo spoling u+the dump valve sound is very addictive! its a right sleeper too! no turbo badges! exhause gives it away though! its really noisey! i love it ! passengers hate it!:approve:

16vturbolee

stevo172-250 said:
its well worth it! its sweet as! and no race on i have enough points as it is!are you going bbpt rr day?

no i went to janspeed not to long back plus ive made that journy to meny times its 265 miles for me so fook knows how far for you + i got 9 points none of them were in my turbo :eek:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
16vturbolee said:
no i went to janspeed not to long back plus ive made that journy to meny times its 265 miles for me so fook knows how far for you + i got 9 points none of them were in my turbo :eek:
so wats your insurance then if you dont mind me asking?:rolleyes: