ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finding the RIGHT Renaultsport Clio to buy...

FF RB 182
Shot off a email about the RB one.. seems to be very popular with people bidding on her already and its only been put up tonight.. fingers crossed.

If anyone knows anyone in the same area and trusted on here.. let us know. Thanks Simon!!

FF RB 182
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140921532945?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I was going to think about good offers but the car has only been live for 5 hours and it has 67 watchers already. For that reason I think I am going to let the auction run it's course.

You are more than welcome to get someone else to view for you if you wish. I'll be away for most of the week but someone will be about to show someone around. The pictures say it all, the car is very clean and so much fun to drive. The last few months it has just been used to get me to the local train station (6 mile journey) so I've hardly used it all recently.

Looks like it will be another slipping through my hands.

Had a message today off the womens husband who hit me.. they've agreed to pay me money.. £50 less than what I want but going to try get the full amount.. So as soon as I can buy a Clio and strip my Fiesta for parts is a bonus.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
On Ebay- that will go for about 2850-

The best cars on EBAY / PH / AT will sell in 1 day.

There was a PH1 172 on AT today from a trader at £1495 on 60k miles- MINT & underpriced.
Sold in 24 hours.

to buy a MINT RB 182 under 60k you need ~ 3.5k

S

FF RB 182
On Ebay- that will go for about 2850-

The best cars on EBAY / PH / AT will sell in 1 day.

There was a PH1 172 on AT today from a trader at £1495 on 60k miles- MINT & underpriced.
Sold in 24 hours.

to buy a MINT RB 182 under 60k you need ~ 3.5k

S

I've got 3.5k Just a shame he won't sell it straight up and wants to let the auction run.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its also only had an aux belt change in the cambelt service as opposed to the full kit-

on those miles I would be doing that lot again to ensure it doesnt go twang.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You dont know how desperate these people are to sell though.

Markets not only on its arse but all over the place, prediction of sale figures is impossible.

FF RB 182
From the advert..

Just after I purchased the car the power steering pump developed a problem. This was changed but it was also recommended to change the auxiliary belt again (even though this was changed in Aug 2012) so this was changed along with the tensioners at the same time.

Elise 111r, 182 FF
Re: Finding the RIGHT Clio Sport to buy..

Mines full fat mate arctic blue, 48k full service history, two owners, not a mark on it, all belts etc done, 3/4 tank of fuel, two keys, 4 good tyres, 6 months tax, 10 months mot, completely standard apart from a miltek, all receipts etc, all manuals still in leather renault folder, jack, locking wheel nut the lot, the only downfall was i had to do a 250 mile round trip but it was well worth it.

£2450 and that was the end of oct/beginning of nov last year.

Just keep looking, the right one will come up.

Bargain and a half mate!! That was a real good deal!

FF RB 182
I can't travel too far.. the only day I can get anywhere is a Sunday... i have work at 7am on Monday.. so i don't want to be getting home at 3am in the morning. Or i'll have to take day off work go on the train or something.

The RB car had the aux tensioner done etc.

FF RB 182
Haven't viewed it.. and didnt manage to get anyone to view on my behalf either. Yeah im current highest bidder.. and still have a little to go until my max bit too.. dont want to spend much more incase it turns out to be a dog..

Grats mate, looks nice! I'm on the prowl for a sub £2k 172 but I don't have the balls to commit to go and see one myself never mind buying one off eBay without viewing it lol. Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Fair play on your part, but unless you're selling a cheap shitter or a spares/repairs I can't see why you'd ever sell auction style. But who cares; looks like you've got yourself a bargain.