ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car/clio

Clio 1.2 mk2
Thanks guys, It's been a while but I finally put the bumper on today. Required a bit of bodging as the screw holes don't match and it didn't quite line up at first. These are just some quick pics. I will get some better ones when i've had it cleaned. Also the colour match isn't as bad as it looks the boot and side is filthy atm.

IMG_2118.gif

IMG_2116.gif

IMG_2122.gif

IMG_2115.gif

IMG_2123.gif

IMG_2124.gif

IMG_2125.gif

Clio 1.2 mk2
personally i think with a gddd clean and coilovers lol this car is finito hahahaha gd work mannnnn

Thanks mate, got a few more pics now it's clean but it's gone dark and my iphone does not like photos at night. I'll try and get some more tomorrow at work.
Also yehh not too much planned now. Coilovers and spacers, door handles back to red, wheels painted to match spoiler and a stealth exhaust.

IMG_2131.gif

IMG_2130.gif

IMG_2129.gif

IMG_2128.gif

IMG_2127.gif

IMG_2126.gif

Wheels aren't my thing but it's really good to see something different (i.e. not banded steel "y0 luk at me im french dUB" or fake GT wheels or Turinis/2118s/172/182 wheels) and I think the colour of them is perfect. Car overall looks really good!

I'm sure you've thought of this already but to make it puuurrrffect the rear arch gap looks a tad high (think it needs to be lowered a bit to compensate the middle of the car for the lack of RS sideskirts) and you might want to colour code the black plastic around the keyhole on the bootlid to finish it off?

clio mk 2 5 door
Looks good :)

You thinking of getting a dynamique spoiler at all, makes the back end 100% better :) ive colour coded my boot lock now, ill get a pic tomorrow if you like so you can see how it will look on yours?

When I took it off though I closed the boot on accident, meaning I couldnt open it for ages as the button wouldnt press without the surround :rasp: had to climb in through the back seats and find out which wire to pull to get it to release ha ha.

Ill get that refund sorted out for you ASAP too pal, been a royal pain in the ass :(

HaHa i did exactly the same last night. stood there in the dark wondering for 10 minutes how im sposed to get in my boot. now got a gaping hole in my boot while i put the coats of paint on