ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first decent clean of the meg

just thought i'd share my four hours of blood n sweat to get the megane clean! for anyone thats interested...

* jet washed yday, and shampooed. then drove back form wales

* microfibred the dust and bugs off this morning

* applyed two layers of 'turtlewax colourmagic' in black. (never used it before, its ok but as soon as ive finished i'll be back to the autoglym i think)

* applyed 'turtlewax black in a flash' to bumpers ,grills and tires (now this i would recommend, bettter than the autoglym stuff, not sure how it compare to 'blackwow' yet though)

* autoglym 'fastglass' to all windows inside and out.

* Turtlewax 'WonderWheels' to the wheels, (good stuff, just mashes the brake disks up tho so take the car for a run soon after to clear up)

carclean12208011.jpg

carclean12208016.jpg

carclean12208002.jpg

carclean12208007.jpg

well im neither a car valeter nor a photographer(wheres jord when you need him), tried my best to show how clean she is. looking back the wheels arches are a must from now on but what the hell for now.

carclean12208009.jpg

carclean12208010.jpg

only thing i need to sort out for show season is front bumper, which is getting smoothed n resprayed.

phase 2 rear lights next week with shinyautos bulbs in and two new front tires, then lambo orange calipers, etc :)

106 GTi
Nice. We parked nearly next that car at the Autosport Show the other month (was in a 106 GTi though)

cool rich, was talkin to a lad with a blue 182 he was parked in front of me, markcup maybe or summit like that... off here.

car was horrible at the autosport show, i was embarressed, mind u it was minus 2 and the middle of jan!

Naith you blithering idiot not Nath!!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I am ETERNALLY sorry NAITH if you read this.

Richmondo - you sir, are a c0ck!!!! (please don't burn my room down before I get back...)

haha brand/richmond loves it! HIIII OHHHHHHHHH

j6pkp- it was ok to microfibre off, was just a real fine layer of dust on it, n bugger washing it again! cheers for the comps guys, :D

just need money sorted for next round of mods now

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Does look good...Considering none of the products used would be on my shoppin list.