ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First drive in my clio!

Mk1 Ph3
Had my first drive in my clio today was pretty scary, my mum was looking pretty scared in the passenger seat haha! Stalled twice at the same roundabout though, wasn't used to the clutch at all :(

Can you remember your first drive in your Clio? If so, what was it like and where did you go :D?

Fabia VRS & Yeti
It was a test drive and the sales guy in the passenger seat was very quiet once we'd passed the national speed limit sign!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I drove all the way home from the guys house I bought it from, no stalling or anything (go me :D). Although I had already been driving with a full licence for a year when I got a clio

LY R26
i drove mine about 30 miles (dundee and back) and didnt stall once, my mum was holding on for dear life though :D was good like!

Not a 320d
Yeah. Got into 3rd gear i think. did about 40 mph. Didnt stall. Mum drove back, we were on an old dis used road where it was quiet. Was like fook that. Worried i was gunna break something.

Renault Clio
Well i drove 53 miles back from picking my 1.6 RSi up.
Big step from a Corsa B 1.0 12v, Had my brother in the car to give me surpport on the way back. Took it steady untill we got on the motorway then put my foot down. OMG i s**t my self, The power lol
Good tyms :D

Mk1 Ph3
I've had 7 lessons so far, so was pretty pleased with how well I did haha! Did get my mum nagging saying I was going too fast doing 50 in a 60 :rasp:

120d M Sport
Day I got my first Clio, June '08, was 17 and had been learning for about 6 wks.

Took it for a spin with my Mum in the passenger seat, rockin those L plates. Started off on a hill and pulled straight away no bother, got a feel for it quite quickly.

Even have a pic of me with it that day, PMSL:

16062008481.jpg