ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First effort at Night pics...

Liquid 182
Good lord, superb pics, is this still FOR SALE ?

It is if anyone is interested mate, im just tired of people wasting my time emailing me and me taking a long time writing detailed emails in return, telling me they are coming to view it and don't show up etc so ive taken it off Auto Trader etc.. If noone is really interested ill keep it and enjoy it untill after Christmas!

Cheers for all the brilliant comments guys, we (The N.I lads) have a Renault Sport track day end of next week so ill hopefully get a few interesting shots and video clips then!

Harry

Liquid 182
Gaz Coilovers.
Not great to be perfectly honest after trying a track day on them
I don't really have the cash with Christmas coming up to afford the upgrade to H&R.
Fine for fast road and generally nipping about town though!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
tis awesome. Think i may have said before about how i always thought of LY as a wee bit 'batty', but it looks STUNNING :approve:

Also whats the chin splitter on the type r? Like that also :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Really?? i've never noticed the lower bumper looking like that on the facelift. Looks to have some splitter. I like that civic, looks menacing :eek: Had a few cheeky blats against it?? ;)

I've got the older model of camera (350d) and it's amazing how much camera you can get for so few pennies. It's what you do with it that counts though, as you've done... :)

Lovely car too.

Do you have a link to the suction mount that you use? I'm interested in one but it would have to be bloody strong for me to risk driving around with my camera stuck to the outside of the car :eek:

Liquid 182
I got the suction mount (actually my friends with the civic) from Donny show last year. Theres a chap there, had them all mounted on his monaco 172 selling em'. Had a website but ive forgotten it now! I'll ask Mark if he can remember this week.

Yeah we're all the time have little blats! Fairly evenly matched most of the time but off the line and on track its a different matter ;)