ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Hybrid pics....JDM yo!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Finally got my wheels on so nipped out and took some pics....need a decent camera and some skills but you get the idea lol

Saved 16kgs of unsprung weight with these wheels:cool: ...look good too with the stud/lug conversion....jdm clio ftw;)

Seriously needs slamming now!:dapprove: :evil:

hybridv81xk0.jpg

hybridv824lh2.jpg

hybridv826gf0.jpg

hybridv817gn9.jpg

hybridv819da2.jpg

I have to say they don't look great, but that is one hefty weight saving chap. Very impressive.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Slipstreams, right?

They look great matey. Will look even better with a JDM-style drop. ;)

What Civics did you have before this? I remember you saying that that JDM Thread made you buy one. lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Slipstreams, right?

They look great matey. Will look even better with a JDM-style drop. ;)

What Civics did you have before this? I remember you saying that that JDM Thread made you buy one. lol

wash your mouth out sonny;) genuine spoooon 3.7kgs a corner....!

Had a couple of eg's but money for vti's and engine swaps are crazy...get much better vfm out of a hybrid....

EP3 Civic Type R
Just wants slamming Martin and jobs a gudd'un!

Fleetwood Pier eh- suprised I haven't seen you about... I've been down at a friends house in Fleetwood all week! I will look out for you now I know what you're driving again!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Cool... looked like a very good motor that... bargain price too!! If it had been about when I was looking i'd have snapped it up

Craig fitted my cammed F7R :)

If all goes to plan, will be looking for him to sort headwork out soon enough!

Plans for yours?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Heavy Ph2:dead: ;)

keeping my eye on this one:approve:

knowsit even got the dreaded abs...:dapprove:

Just weighed the beast at work 920kgs with stnd seats, carpet, jack, 6x9s, etc etc so no bad....should be able to hit 850kgs and still keep some creature comforts! Will have to try to make the next meet and bring your steeeeeels....

Just wants slamming Martin and jobs a gudd'un!

Fleetwood Pier eh- suprised I haven't seen you about... I've been down at a friends house in Fleetwood all week! I will look out for you now I know what you're driving again!

Aye I'm about thornton quite a bit...spotted you a couple of times when I was in either my old prelude or civic....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Cool... looked like a very good motor that... bargain price too!! If it had been about when I was looking i'd have snapped it up

Plans for yours?

Ahhh rapido then?? There are waaay too meny sweet hybrids around at the moment...there needs to be a big meet!

My plans are get de-cat, gunnerchip and willy maniflange sorted then widetrack, lowering and weight loss...plate sunroof, fibreglass bonnet, buckets, red top etc...

Will probably stay 16v head until I can afford the jump to itb's / megane head....probably 2010 lol

EP3 Civic Type R
Aye I'm about thornton quite a bit...spotted you a couple of times when I was in either my old prelude or civic....

Well you will go all Jap on us... you should have waved- then I'd have been even more confused!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP

Plans for yours?

Ahhh rapido then?? There are waaay too meny sweet hybrids around at the moment...there needs to be a big meet!

My plans are get de-cat, gunnerchip and willy maniflange sorted then widetrack, lowering and weight loss...plate sunroof, fibreglass bonnet, buckets, red top etc...

Will probably stay 16v head until I can afford the jump to itb's / megane head....probably 2010 lol

Serious slammage??... I remember back in the day how you stated "Coilovers are a waste of money, a widetracked clio (standard willy setup) is the best" LOL! :)

yeah the clio is fast enough pal, needs a few bits sorting, bodywork is a discrace... dent city, but its solid (ish, sills are bad). After a de-cat next, and willy *****mold, then think that is it. oh maybe battery relocation.

:) Meet?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
aye willy widetrack is best for road imo....think thats what I'll go for with a small drop....can't go thats low on willy track anyway. Done coilovers once and for 450 squid thought it was not good vfm!

I'm Gonna try to make a cs meet...pity the c16v and wc meets are pretty much non existant in the nw.....