ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Megane 225 Trophy.

Megane r26
Right just to avoid confusion

Opentrack have oulton for the 11th of November

Trackdays.co.uk have it down as the 10th of November

Which on is it???

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Im sure you know that the garage is two garages mate. If you want to get one i will get the other and just ask to be shared with you

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Exhaust (back box chop) has bedded in nicely. Not overly loud but has a nice tone. All being well if the induction pipe and joiner arrives Tomo I will crack on with making the 'itg diy' kit. If not will do it Saturday afternoon.

Still enjoying the car :)

Was seriously considering buying this car when it came up..bought an astra vxr instead. Hated it. Kept the clio!

Any mods?

Vxr was running 275 bhp so i was told when i bought it off a friend. Was very quick of course. Handled s**t. No character. Sold to my brother who's just as boring as the car so win win. Decided to spend a bit on the 182. Much better car now. :smile:

Astra was just running a remap. Spent 1k on clio on its handling. Got rid of ditch finders for PS3s (fantastic for the 182 btw) new shocks all round and lowered a bit. Few other bits. Sorry for the hijack

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Why thank you.

My parts haven't turned up. Looks like it will be Saturday before I fit the kit

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Righty, will take pics Tomo.

Fitted the forge recirc valve. Note to people who have a Megane and want to do it. Absolute arse of a job!!!!

Fitted my induction kit, the itg diy styley. Around town you can hear it, on a run not. It's way quieter than I thought tbh :(. I assume it's the filter, as the ktec one must be louder. It is on the Clio in comparison to the ram air one.

On a plus note it picks up better.

Inferno 225 cup
Righty, will take pics Tomo.

Fitted the forge recirc valve. Note to people who have a Megane and want to do it. Absolute arse of a job!!!!

Fitted my induction kit, the itg diy styley. Around town you can hear it, on a run not. It's way quieter than I thought tbh :(. I assume it's the filter, as the ktec one must be louder. It is on the Clio in comparison to the ram air one.

On a plus note it picks up better.
I put a cosworth filter on mine chap quite a bit bigger ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I meant to tag you. Thanks again for sorting the forge and sending it without initial payment :)

Where would I get the filter from? I know @Scutch has one on his Megane