ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First post from a newbie

clio mk2 ph1
Just to say hello to everyone, decided to register today, but i have been reading for a few weeks for tips and things, i am driving a T reg 1.2, so far all i have done is to add Rear led black lights, 17" alloys, neons, and front fogs and a touch screen on the dash hooked up to a laptop with Roadrunner software on. Next i want to lower the car!

Thanks fr a great forum,

Kris

clio.jpg

RB 200 Cup!
k-tec do some great springs at a cheap price if your thinking of lowering soon

Tim

Oh and welcome!

clio mk2 ph1
well i think i can do just a straight spring swap myself, changed the front ones on a fiat panda once, what are coil overs? why are they better? i have a massive gap at the moment, so i dont think 30mm is enough, was going to go for the 60mm pi springs from ebay. Kris

clio mk2 ph1
Nebdingo said:
hello and welcome...

Lower it... then leave it! DON'T go OTT!!

agree with you on that mate, for the money i would spend making it look decent could get a new car, just want it 2 look nice for now!

Kris

Welome :)

You might need to keep and eye on your dampers if your going below 40mm springs.

If I were you I'd get them done at a garage if you dont have alot of technical ability - gives you peace of mind knowing they've been done correctly.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Kris_clio said:
well i think i can do just a straight spring swap myself, changed the front ones on a fiat panda once, what are coil overs? why are they better? i have a massive gap at the moment, so i dont think 30mm is enough, was going to go for the 60mm pi springs from ebay. Kris

hi mate and welcom if you want springs i got some brand new ones never been used i was gonna put them on my 1.2 but sold it just name your price and there yours if you want mate also got lexus lights if your interested

you can have them for free il trow them in if your interested pm me

Golf GTD
welcome to the club.

Onpoint what drop are your springs? I think Kris has bought the ones of Ebay but i may be interested.

Drop me a PM with the drop and price pls!

clio mk2 ph1
onpoint productions said:
hi mate and welcom if you want springs i got some brand new ones never been used i was gonna put them on my 1.2 but sold it just name your price and there yours if you want mate also got lexus lights if your interested

you can have them for free il trow them in if your interested pm me

yep i bought the 60mm spax springs, i have ultra black led lights on the back. Thanks anyway