ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First proper clean of the new year

mk2 slow. . .
well after writing my other car off unfortuantly, i got this, and was my day off college today, so decided id give it a good clean, started at 9 and finished at 2:30. It got a nice wash, 2x super resin polish, 2x extra gloss protection, 2x meg's wax. Colour comes up realy well.

If anyone noes a good place in Bucks for pics then let me know, as realy want to get out and practice getting some good snaps of the car!

Also added a pic of what it will eventually look like, lowered, spacers, and rs grill.

IMGP0503.jpg

IMGP0504.jpg

IMGP0507.jpg

IMGP0511.jpg

IMGP0505.jpg

IMGP0520.jpg

what it will look like

intended.jpg

Elise S1 B&C 140
Really nice motor mate, more interestingly to me though is that a mini I spy with no wings on in the garage? Project?

What year is it? I guess Mk1 or 2 judging by the size of the hole for the front window? but not very easy to tell from the pics.

mk2 slow. . .
yep you would be correct, its not actually mines its my brothers, hes a member on here, im sure he will post this evenig and give you the details about it, but basically he bought it with about 15,000miles on it off an old couple who had it on there drive with moss all over it, so the jammy git rang the door bell and asked if he could biy it. Has all the documents and yes that is the genuine milage!, did run, until it got stripped out, and hes putting a flip front on it. and the best bit was he paid

£25!!!!!

172 Cup
yep you would be correct, its not actually mines its my brothers, hes a member on here, im sure he will post this evenig and give you the details about it, but basically he bought it with about 15,000miles on it off an old couple who had it on there drive with moss all over it, so the jammy git rang the door bell and asked if he could biy it. Has all the documents and yes that is the genuine milage!, did run, until it got stripped out, and hes putting a flip front on it. and the best bit was he paid

£25!!!!!

Mates been doing his up, finally got it sent to the body shop a couple of weeks back. Now ready to put back together.

Let your bro know that if he's doing a flip front to make it out of aluminium not fibre glass. Fibre glass is a b**ch to spray and not crack. My mate had to change his fibre glass one for a aluminium one during spraying much to his wallets distaste.

mk2 slow. . .
hes at coventry uni, and i think he mentioned someone up that way is making one for him, and im pritty sure its not *fibre glass*. but he will clear it all up when he comes on later.

Last edited:
  172 Cup
hes at coventry uni, and i think he mentioned someone up that way is making one for him, and im pritty sure its not carbon fibre. but he will clear it all up when he comes on later.

Carbon fibre should be ok-ish (why you'd want to spray CF I dont know)
Fibre Glass is the one to watch, you need a rubber based flexible paint (or something)

120d M Sport
Like the colour of that and youve bought it out real nice

lose the flaps and bra tho I;d say (sounds bad doesnt it)

Arctic Blue FF 182

£25!!!!!

Yup, thats my mini!

Andy 15,000 miles???? Try 5,971!haha

Absolute bargain i got it for £25 complete, i'm slowly building it. Its staying A series for a bit, but i have a spare subframe to start mocking up something a bit more special.

Its a 1986 off the top of my head, C reg.

Want more info PM me

Cars looking good aswell andy

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
aarhh saw this going up marlow hill in the morning a few weeks ago, i was next to you in the blue clio????

mk2 slow. . .
were you from then? can't say i remeber. We need to get some Bucks meet going on, im sure Dawn and my brother would be up for it, and ive got a few other mates with clios. Is yours standard or been modified atall? see if you can jog my memory

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
were you from then? can't say i remeber. We need to get some Bucks meet going on, im sure Dawn and my brother would be up for it, and ive got a few other mates with clios. Is yours standard or been modified atall? see if you can jog my memory

Just down from the rye, modified but just with the basics that you can get with a 1*2, new sport grill added

car-1.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

mk2 slow. . .
ah yer i know you, you were at henley college with me, im year below you, used to have the blue one until i wrote that off! :( whats yours lowered by? and on what springs? you also know me brother james with the black one.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
ah yer i know you, you were at henley college with me, im year below you, used to have the blue one until i wrote that off! :( whats yours lowered by? and on what springs? you also know me brother james with the black one.

Arhh your bro was saying, was your blue one modded?, apex springs.there ok for what i paid, 45r 40f,they look very low on the back. I thinking about selling it soon, so if you want any parts off of it. give me a shout, defo a meet before i sell it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what colour is that looks good mate, im undecided on the wheels but still the car looks good