ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First proper pics of my monaco

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Hi,

I'm a relatively new face on here still (lurking alot:eek:) so I thought it's about time i get some pics up.

Bought the car a year ago, so far I have done the following..

K-tec exhaust
K&N panel filter
Alloys refurbed
Front and rear bumper respray along with a few dents removed
tow eye
brembo hc discs (yet to fit)
JMS remap

Pics are just taken with my phone as I don't own a decent camera but I think they came out ok...

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

And a couple with the skoda splitter I fitted last week

DSC00172-1.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

Future plans are to get a bit more power and sort the suspension.

C + C welcome

Cheers

Millen

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Thanks for the positive comments guys, was expecting some mention of the tints but I think they suit it quite well being a dark colour.

I'm going to replace the renault sport badge on the rear for the 197/200 version. Regarding suspension I'm skeptical on lowering too much as the centre of the exhaust hangs quite low (k-tec stealth). Has anyone else thought this or is it just me? I'd like to go down by about 30-35mm as long as I don't get scraping issues:dapprove:.

B

Bucko

The wheels look really good, mine are f**king awful but i can't afford to spend any money on the car as i'm saving money at the moment, proper skint.

Nice looking example mate

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Cheers, but a couple have a little kurb damage :eek:. I'll get them touched up or done again soon. A proper detail is needed too, but just enjoying driving it too much.

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Looks sweet, pretty sure i passed you last night coming down to the roundabout at Faversham in my arctic. Love the subtlety of a monaco 172, wasn't sure it was a sport til i was close.