ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first week of ownership

clio 480t ,172, clio mk2
yesterday the car broke down wouldnt start at all cranks over but not firing after i left it at work went home rang the last owner and he mentioned the fuel pump relay was corroded ones before so i went back to work cleaned the relay and woohoo started got me home went out in it about 2 hours later got to sainsburys and it wouldnt start had the rac out he couldnt fix it so got recovered home he said the coil wasnt getting any voltage he cleaned the tdc sensor ect
ive fitted a new genuine reno relay which hasnt fixed it ive yet to fit the new tdc with loom from reno but any other ideas immobiliser is going off and only hear the fuel pump prime occassionally but the relay is clicking fine any other ideas before i rip it apart tmrw

forgot to mention its a phase1 172 and big red switch is fine

clio 480t ,172, clio mk2
had a play about today manually put 12volt on the fuel pump so i know that works but with the loom plug in theres nothing and no spark either at the coil and no voltage immobilser light is going out but no fuel or spark?